Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. John145

Accepted PAVA F1

Hello, My suggestion is if we could have the PAVA spray added to the remote armory/F1 Menu so It's handy and easy to equip or even if the command could be changed from /pepperspray to /pava.
  2. John145

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO-Gloves

Suggestion Title: AFO-Gloves Division: MET - AFO hello, My suggestion is if AFO uniforms would be able to have gloves added to them, currently ingame the only uniforms with gloves is the sro uniform and also the CT-SFO uniforms. In real life firearms officers would be equipped with gloves so...
  3. John145

Declined ea server /revive

hello, my suggestion is if we can have the /revive feature to the ea server as sometimes people are filming they die and then they have to start again and respawn back to the station, i think this would help alot and make things easier for everyone.
  4. John145

Suggestion Accepted Aux - NPAS: F2 request

Suggestion Title: F2 request Division: Aux - NPAS hello, my suggestion is if we can have a helimed and drone f2 request system as currently we only have npas
  5. John145

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: TSG VT

Suggestion Title: TSG VT Division: MET - ERT hello, my suggestion is if we are VT trained in tsg would there be any possibility for us to do those tactics in any van rather than just the blue van evening including lv1, john thanks
  6. John145

Accepted PAVA

hello, is there any way we would be able to spawn in with pava and anti dote instead of doing the command as i think it would be very handy and quicker.
  7. John145

Declined Vest

hello, my suggestion is if we could maybe have an command for us to take our vests off for example an police officers gets stabbed las might want the vest to be removed and i think it would bring a bit more realism to it.
  8. John145

Accepted Radio

would be great to have
  9. John145

Suggestion Accepted College: college cars

if we can have access to college cars on as las because you only get access to them on as police and not las
  10. John145

Suggestion Accepted College: college cars

hello, my suggestion is if we can add the college cars to las as we are unable to use them for las training as we do have las cars.
  11. John145

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: rtpc RP guide

Suggestion Title: RP guide Division: MET - RTPC hello, just a quick suggestion from me which I think would help rtpc on the roleplay side and civ side my suggestion is to add maybe an roleplay guide as for example you pull over a certain marker and you can look at the guide and see what...
  12. John145

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: CIU new channel

Suggestion Title: CIU new channel Division: MET - RTPC hello, my suggestion is too maybe add a new channel for ciu as I don't believe a ciu scene is always a crime and I don't think it should be posted in the crime scene images channel if its non-crime related I and my second reason is that...
  13. John145

Accepted loading video

would the media team be able to get a new video for the intro/loading screen as it has outdated outfits and probably a couple of more which i will be looking at
  14. John145

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: LFB jacks for highways

Suggestion Title: LFB jacks for highways Division: Aux - Highways would we be able to use the LFB jacks to lift up cars as aa when using the van

Follow Us On Social Media