Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OS6) Larry B

Declined NPC gangs with weapons

Won’t work very well due to not all officers being armed
  2. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control DRA judgement

Whilst I like it, I can see this being abused and new controllers having no idea on what is suitable, what they find suitable may not be suitable to us vice versa. I think this should be kept behind Ops1
  3. (OS6) Larry B

New rain driving mechanics

Fixed in hot fix
  4. (OS6) Larry B

New rain driving mechanics

When driving in the rain, the hydroplaning is like driving on ice, it is too over the top. Could we possibly reduce it a little bit as it is far from realistic currently and makes it virtually impossible to drive.
  5. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined IPP trained officer to use RTPC cars in COLP DLC pack

The V90 and VRS are City of London police Traffic cars in real life?
  6. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined IPP trained officer to use RTPC cars in COLP DLC pack

IPP drivers use response vehicles irl. With the exception of certain areas in the UK. However I cannot see the merit in this.
  7. (OS6) Larry B

Declined Subscription tiers

Never going to happen sadly
  8. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

Funny thing here is TPAC is the same driver level / ticket across the board. One just has guns and one doesn't
  9. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

I agree with Ben. This idea will inevitably take away from the prestigious tag of being RAPTOR (Only 25% of RTPC are allowed to have it). AFO have the solution to bikes and it is a rear ram; which is actually a Raptor tactic too! From a tactical prospective. Head on ram with a bike as AFO...
  10. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: new drone vehicle off roadable

There is a Defender already. Can't see any point in this
  11. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC's not being divisional Trainers.

Strongly disagree. If OFCs wern't Band1 Trainers, OFCs would be Sergeants. I cannot see the point in this as you would then be reducing the trainer team to 5 people. -1
  12. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

How does taking scene command mean that you need a exclusive vehicle?
  13. (OS6) Larry B

OFCs don't get a car IRL either. They are in a Trojan with another AFO. Eg - A OFC will be crewed in the same car that a standard Trojan will be in next shift. They don't have their own special car.
  14. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO-New tactic

I like this however I have a fear that there will be a influx of "drive by shootings"
  15. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO covert operations (plain clothes)

Within the MET. There is a division called MASTS (Mobile Armed Support to Surveillance Officers) could be worth looking into in particularl for weapons deal scenes etc
  16. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New CID Callsign

Makes sense and would be a nice change +1
  17. (OS6) Larry B

Declined taser deployment form

No one will do the formin my oppinion. We have a POLAC form and that is rarely filled out let alone a taser discharge form
  18. (OS6) Larry B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New AFO vehicle tactics

Armed bike pursuits are few and far between. I’ve been on 2 in 6 months, and most of the time they are concluded with no tactical contact as they just normally crash… I can’t see why AFO need more tactics than they have to deal with rare circumstances. If AFO can have raptor tactics then I...
  19. (OS6) Larry B

The primary responsibility of OFCs (according to the application blurb) is Trainer and then operational / in game. No divisions have band 1 trainer cars now as they’ve been removed all together

Follow Us On Social Media