Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs on motorbikes with no helmet

Suggestion Title: Civs on motorbikes with no helmet Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay As an RTPC Officer, it is incredibly frustrating when you stop a bike when the rider is wearing no helmet, only to be told 'out of RP mate, the ped doesn't let you have a helmet'. The stop is just a waste of...
  2. K

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Amend Fix Penalty Notice Offences

Suggestion Title: Amend Fix Penalty Notice Offences Division: MET - RTPC I would like Driving a a motorcycle without a helmet added to the endorsable offences list.
  3. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs doing lower level RTPC Scenes

Suggestion Title: Civs doing lower level RTPC Scenes Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I’m not sure if this is the right place for this but… would it be possible for the CivRP team to do some lower level road traffic offence scenes for RTPC. It seems like every time I come on as RTPC the only...
  4. K

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Audi S3 Speed Increase

Suggestion Title: RTPC Audi S3 Speed Increase Division: MET - RTPC Can the speed of the 2021 Audi S3 be increased please? It is an amazing car with a lot of detail outside and in but the speed of the car in game really lets it down. The real world max speed of the Audi S3 is 155mph and in...

Follow Us On Social Media