Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. N

Declined AFO map cordon

Ah I get you, perhaps if spawn location are within the radius, that spawn becomes temporarily unavailable.
  2. N

Declined AFO map cordon

I don't quite understand what you are getting at? The idea is to help make people aware when they spawn in to prevent them from straying into active firearm scenes? The point of it is to flag it on the mini-map or in the police computer so people are aware of it after spawning in.
  3. N

Declined AFO map cordon

It would be on the map / mini-map in a specific colour so when you are near by, you know not to enter the area or you could have information within a Police Computer which loads other basic information about current activity and calls. Similar to how to Request function works, but it would show...
  4. N

Declined AFO map cordon

I jumped on to the server the other day and spawned at MRPD and I had someone shouting at me right after I spawned saying I shouldn’t be in the area as I am not AFO and they tried cutting me off constantly with their car while I was going to the garage telling me I am not AFO and to leave the...
  5. N

Declined Unmarked Division

I know what you mean, sometimes when I am in an unmarked CID cars I have civs coming up or stopping by me as a way to ‘provoke’ in the real world they wouldn’t know if the car by them is undercover or not.
  6. N

Declined Observation before interaction

Would it be possible to have an 'observation before interaction' to assist with AI Civs who may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Similar to the dialogue which comes up when you interact e.g. "You notice something about this person: their eyes are dilated, you smell cannabis, they have...
  7. N

Declined Auto pilot and more!

Hi, so with the autopilot it’s something I’ve seen as a single player mod where you set the waypoint and you select the driving style and whether to observe traffic lights, drive calm or aggressive and the game would automatically drive you there (legally) at the desired speed without having to...
  8. N

Accepted Police Computer

Hi, it is the /comp command
  9. N

Declined I’m game tags

Hi, I think it would be good to have some in game tags available so you can understand if players are there or not E.g. have tags to state whether a player is AFK, IC (In Character) or OOC (Out of Character) so you can quickly identify those who are involved and can be involved actively in a...
  10. N

Declined Auto pilot and more!

It would be good if we could have speed recognition cameras on cars which display the current road speed limit as well as auto pilot cars which makes travelling between waypoints safer and helps people abide by traffic laws more
  11. N

Accepted Police Computer

Would it be possible to make the police computer more useful by introducing CAD access Vehicle look up Name look-up Latest ANPR hits Active calls

Follow Us On Social Media