Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU/FSD Suggestions

Suggestion Title: DSU/FSD Suggestions Division: MET - DSU Right, so this is a long one, so get ready. I personally love DSU, but at this moment in time, the division is very boring, I don't mean to be rude to command, but that's just how I feel. So, I came up with some suggestions, that...
  2. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Trainers

Suggestion Title: FSD Trainers Division: MET - DSU Hello, I thought of an idea which could bring the workload of TLs and sergeants down. FSD Trainers, think it would be good to get other people's workload off their chest. And focus on the things that actually need sorting out. Or like...
  3. Max H

Declined Tx revives

So new thing with tx revive. A lot of moderators are asking for a reason for a tx revive.. But you get told to either /respawn or call NHS. Yes, NHS is understandable, but when the death was out of RP. Such as dying due to a bump on the road your, in my opinion, were forced to RP that you have...
  4. Max H

Declined St Johns/PCSO Tag upon joining

Hi, I had an idea of a tag thingy where you would join the server and would gain st Johns /PCSO tag and get access to a PCSO musteroom or help chat. I think it would be good to help out new members of the community while they await their training. I think college trainers should also get access...
  5. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Activity Points

Suggestion Title: Activity Points Division: MET - DSU Hello, I was wondering it is similar to CID. if we could use activity points. Such as if we were on a UCO op with them, we could put down we joined in and gained some points. Same with deploying dogs, every deploy can be a point. Happy...
  6. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: New DRA

Suggestion Title: New DRA Division: MET - RTPC I thought of this thing in DRA, where it determines the environment and surroundings. You could say ''DRA is as follows, vehicle Low, ped low, environmental surroundings low. Roads are dry and suitable for heavy breaking'' You could say that...
  7. Max H

Accepted Stamina

Stamina is a really big thing within PMP, its not liked, and I think most people want it removed. Its not really realistic in a way of a officer wouldn't run out of breath after 2 runs? Could it be fixed to not 2 runs and like 6 runs? Cheers
  8. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Red Key

Helloo, with the red key, ive seen people use it 2 times on a door and it kicks in, but irl you would have numerous times of hitting the door. Is there a way to put a ping or just to tell everyone that it takes lets say more then 4-7 times before it breaks to enhance the rp Cheers Max
  9. Max H

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: New building for civs

Suggestion Title: New building for civs Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, i found this script. Ive tried to do it on this code and its very simple to do. ill post a link and I think it would be a good addition to add for civ, could do some RPs their, like a hq for a job, but behind...
  10. Max H

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Phones

Suggestion Title: Phones Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, I had put this in before but was told to suggest it again. I would like to see phones added for civrp. Not only would it expand RP for us actors but give a new variety of scenes we can provide other divisions: RTPC: I know we...
  11. Max H

Declined Gaming

Hello, with the rise of R6 in the server, could we get a custom tag or channel for it? Same with Formula one, I've seen many people enjoy it and think over people would like it
  12. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU - New Uniform

Suggestion Title: DSU - New Uniform Division: MET - DSU Hello, been scrolling around for some DSU cars and found this https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5339134 I thought it looked good and wanted to get others' opinions. Maybe it could fall under FSD? Or perhaps some other...
  13. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: New Car

Suggestion Title: New Car Division: MET - DSU Hello, i will attach a link to a new van. Looks quite good and would be good to enhance/expand DSU roleplay! Link: https://unionmods.com/?p=viewfile&file=891 Cheers Max H
  14. Max H

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: BELS FSD

Suggestion Title: BELS FSD Division: MET - DSU I'm not FSD myself, but I believe most FSD cars may not have a BELs bag, which I think should be added because half of their shift may be to do with the AFO untis. AFO may have to use their weapons on people, but id say, having the BELs would...
  15. Max H

Declined Staff On Forums

Hello, this may not be accepted, but is the sergeant able to come up under staff? Considering they are high in the police tree and work as staff for the division their sergeant is in. Cheers, Max H
  16. Max H

Declined Tackling

Tbh, i think tackling needs to be removed for civs. The amount of times I've been on a scene as DSU and the civ has been tackled is ridiculous. Either it should be a thing on the police form hub about what DSU can do, cause its really annoying when my scene for DSU gets ruined and I have 0...
  17. Max H

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP - Characters

Suggestion Title: CivRP - Characters Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hi all, For civ actors., we get access to a variety of peds, but of course, seniors get access to editing a character for a scene. I think that regular civs should have this option as well as we could use it for our...
  18. Max H

MET - DSU: DOG SEARCHING CAR

Suggestion Title: DOG SEARCHING CAR Division: MET - DSU Hi, just a little thing, when our DSU dogs search for a car with the G menu they never give us a result, I was thinking of adding a little feature of getting it added as we cant do ~y~ Searches car for an AI, so it will be vital for...
  19. Max H

Suggestion Declined Civ RP - Workable Phones

Hi, on behalf of CivRP, i believe civrp actors should have workable phones. Ofc we have/phone and /phonecall but addingthe phone would make not more enjoyable but it would make there be much more realism. Reason we could use phones: Social media: In civrp, i believe we use a lot of...

Follow Us On Social Media