Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. C

Suggestion Declined RTPC

But these will be a grate asset for RTPC with these two I think there are to many BMWs in there I think the 5 series and and the x3 should go to these replace them even if one marked and one unmarked it would bring some realism’s to the server
  2. C

Suggestion Declined RTPC

I think we need to bring them back as I have notice more cars are getting away from RTPC and bring these into the server would be a great idea to try and keep up with them
  3. C

Suggestion Declined RTPC

I think we should try and bring in the Skoda, Octavia vrs and seat Leon cupra as they are being used by a number of police forces across the UK south wales police are using both of these and there again marked and unmarked it would bring more to the game and different aspects to the server
  4. C

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Rtpc

Suggestion Title: Rtpc Division: MET - RTPC I seen this on someone stream and it’s a raptor with bikes on the back I think it would be good for RCPC or rural ERT only those who are trained to use For illegal off road use. in south wales there is a dedicated team who tackles this using...
  5. C

Declined Read matrix bored

I think it will be a good idea for the rear matrix bored to put a custom thing on there EG direction arrows road closed and slow accident ahead stay back or wide load and to have a foldable board for the unmarked cars
  6. C

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: More SCIU

Suggestion Title: More SCIU Division: MET - RTPC I think it should be more SCIU in the server as a lot more serious crashes are coming in where people are seriously injured or killed on our roads
  7. C

Suggestion Declined LFB

I would like to put forward that LFB uses thermal imaging camera during callout at major incidents, i.e. Collapses of buildings, chemical, spills, compartment, fires, and after major house, fires, or building, fires to look out for hotspots that need cooling or any heat source in a smoked filled...
  8. C

Suggestion Declined LFB

I think it would be a good idea to bring a water bowser into the game for some realism they are used for lack of water supply for major fires to supply the engines for water supply i think ot would be good for stations where the calls come from.
  9. C

Accepted New department for police MP

I have a fantastic idea for the coast guard to get on the server with operations such as cliff rescues and sea rescues and mountain rescue missions search and rescue missions would be a great idea to get all different emergency services on bored with RP

Follow Us On Social Media