Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Jezus

Declined Separate radio channels for MET Ops (AFO/RTPC/DSU)

Hello all, After seeing a great idea by LT.Saint in RTPC musteroom, I wanted to bring the idea here to see if it could be implemented. This suggestion stems from the idea of having AFO/RTPC/DSU run in a separate channel when control is on. The idea behind this allows for CID and ERT to be in...
  2. Jezus

Accepted Discord Stickers for Inspector and Sergeants

Hello! I was wondering if we could have stickers made for the 3 stripes for Sergeants and 2 pips for Inspector in Discord? We have Chief Inspector+ stickers and a lot of us have custom bios for PoliceMP so would be a nice addition to bios and chats etc. Thank you! (RI1) Jezus ERT Inspector
  3. Jezus

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: New Command Car for ERT?

Suggestion Title: New Command Car for ERT? Division: MET - ERT Hello lovely Devs, I was wondering if I could ask to have potentially a new command car added to the ERT Sergeant's garage? Currently we have two Mitsubishis and an unmarked Kuga. As grateful as we are, the Mitsubishi's are...
  4. Jezus

Accepted Discord VC and Thread for Call of Duty

Hello, I was wondering if us Call of Duty players could have a thread created and maybe a VC in discord for us to use when online? I have noticed that quite a few members have purchased and have been playing MW2 and don't have a dedicated area to discuss/share information about the game...

Follow Us On Social Media