Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Duckymuted

Declined MET & LAS Siren Change

My suggestion is to 1st make both police and LAS cars have the same siren (as they do IRL), and second have more realistic sirens. 1. So as I said in real life the police cars have got 1 siren, but the ambulance and rrvs have got the same one. 2. There are some amazing packs that can be found...
  2. Duckymuted

Suggestion Declined Fire: New LFB Uniform Addons

Suggestion Title: New LFB Uniform Addons Division: Fire I have found a AMAZING pack of LFB vests/Tabards that can be utilised ingame, such as Highvis FRU Crew uniform or highvis LFB for RTCs and such (There are SOOO many more in the pack that can be used in PMP)...
  3. Duckymuted

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New NHS drug entry method

Suggestion Title: New NHS drug entry method Division: NHS/LAS My suggestion is to add something called IM (Intermuscular). Just like IV and IO, IM is an entry method that is used by health care professionals all across the UK. IM works with most injection drugs such as Pain relief...
  4. Duckymuted

Declined AI Vehicle Pullover

Almost every time when trying to pull over an AI vehicle it parks/stops on half the lane. How it can be made better is making a Menu (like F7 or something like that) and once opened it allows the player to make the AI vehicle mimic their movements or follow them. This would be more realistic...
  5. Duckymuted

Pending Dev Review Fire: Uniforms from Vehicles

Suggestion Title: Uniforms from Vehicles Division: Fire Basically add it so we can take uniforms (half turnout/turnout) out of our pumps, just like HART vehicles
  6. Duckymuted

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: New National Highways Vehicles

Suggestion Title: New National Highways Vehicles Division: Aux - Highways I found some amazing national highways vehicles that I think would look amazing in-game for National Highways. There is a Ford Ranger as an Incident Support Unit There is a GO5 BMW (The best car in my opinion) Then...
  7. Duckymuted

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: National Highways Incident Support Van

Suggestion Title: National Highways Incident Support Van Division: Aux - Highways Please add an Incident support van like this. I have a van like this and have got all the files and I am willing to give them to be implemented into PoliceMP. The big sign on the top is changeable, meaning...
  8. Duckymuted

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: New Placable National Highways Signs

Suggestion Title: New Placable National Highways Signs Division: Aux - Highways On a server called "SGMapping," I saw a new prop pack that they made and it was a REALLY good looking highways signs packs. The below image is how they look.
  9. Duckymuted

Suggestion Declined Aux- Highways: National Highways Ranks/Roles

I know that national highways in real life has Traffic officer and then like TL and manager like we do. However I think It would be better if we would have some fictional roles. Like road advisor that would be Band 2 and the NH Team Manager would be band 3. I think it would be better to have...
  10. Duckymuted

Declined New LFB Sirens

So for a while now LFB has had pretty ok sirens, but I think I found some that are better. The first one is a Scottish fire and rescue but it sounds good Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/premier-hazard-7109-scottish-fire-rescue-service-siren-pack Also, I found a really good LFB (London Fire...
  11. Duckymuted

Suggestion Declined LFB: New LFB Vehicles

So these could be for normal LFB or this could be for like mountain rescue or something like that, but I have made them myself. The models I asked the creators If I can use they said 'Yea go for it' and so I made these. I can give the files if needed. Moved to the correct section...

Follow Us On Social Media