Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (E7) LexiPotato

Closed - Acknowledged DEFIB script

So in real life, it's becoming more common to find defibs on the outside of buildings, especially in populated/busy areas. I think having something similar in game would be a great addition for not only police units, but civilians. London studios do a smart defib script which could be used, or...
  2. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: Medical UI

I recently came across a medical UI which allows for injuries to be listed, vitals, and allows for paramedics to do treatments on the person. I'm not sure if it can be adjusted to add the amount of drugs and treatments we're able to perform, as well as role locked? Such as, paramedics only have...
  3. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Command to kill the engine of a vehicle

Suggestion Title: Command to kill the engine of a vehicle Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay When doing RTC scenes, broken down vehicles or similar scenes that include vehicles, it would be cool to have a command that could kill the engine of the vehicle so it can't physically be driven or...
  4. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New OTL RRV

Suggestion Title: New OTL RRV Division: NHS/LAS Within the OTL garage, we currently have two vehicles, however both vehicles are SUVs. It would be nice to have a slightly smaller of a vehicle, which in theory would be quicker...
  5. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: New drone vehicle

Suggestion Title: New drone vehicle Division: Aux - NPAS I've recently found a new drone vehicle, which I think would be a great addition to the flight ops vehicle garage. Whilst we have the defender for the drone unit, would be nice to have a selection of vehicles to choose...
  6. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Allow Dolphin to pickup HART/HART to rappel down from Dolphin

Suggestion Title: Allow Dolphin to pickup HART/HART to rappel down from Dolphin Division: Aux - NPAS I think it'd be a great idea if Dolphin would be able to pick up members of HART and transport them to the scene or allow HART to rappel down from from Dolphin if it's too difficult for...
  7. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Accepted Control: Update to how control responds to 999 calls through chan 10

Suggestion Title: Update to how control responds to 999 calls through chan 10 Division: Control I've noticed when utilising chan 10 as a civ, you get the initial question of what service do you require, but nothing much after that. I believe to add to the roleplay aspect, controllers...
  8. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Flooding

I've recently come across this script that adds flooding to the map - https://unionmods.com/file/script--ymap-flooding--yungy-enhanced- This would add a new task for LFB to do, as in real life flooding is something that the fire brigade attend to assist with rescues, and would give them...
  9. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Change how case files are requested

Suggestion Title: Change how case files are requested Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay So since becoming a civ, I've tried to start a case file around 12 times. Every time I'm arrested and taken to a station, there's never any custody, which makes it difficult (impossible) for case files to...
  10. (E7) LexiPotato

Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Car lock pick

Suggestion Title: Car lock pick Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I've just seen this script that introduces lock picking on locked vehicles. I believe this would be a great addition to CivRP, and would mean we would have to physically wait before we gain access to a locked vehicle rather than...
  11. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New medication to slow the heart-rate

Suggestion Title: New medication to slow the heart-rate Division: NHS/LAS On some scenes recently, patients heart rates have been incredibly high, whilst all the other vitals have been relatively stable. The only medication we currently have that can slow down a persons heart rate is...
  12. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Add restricted airspace to the pilots map

Suggestion Title: Add restricted airspace to the pilots map Division: Aux - NPAS It would be cool, and pretty useful, if the pilots for NPAS could see the restricted airspace on their map. It would avoid pilots flying into restricted airspace, especially for new pilots who may not be...
  13. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: Add acetone to our kit to remove super glue

Suggestion Title: Add acetone to our kit to remove super glue Division: NHS/LAS In protests, protesters will often super glue themselves to buildings, vehicles, fences or the road. If LAS are called due to injuries, we don't currently carry anything which can remove super glue, although...
  14. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: New model for unmarked G31

Suggestion Title: New model for unmarked G31 Division: MET - RTPC The unmarked G31 model we have is a little "boxy" and doesn't look all that good. I've found this model which looks much nicer, and the lights are also a lot better...
  15. (E7) LexiPotato

Declined Add more Training Channels to Discord

I have noticed within the past few weeks that with all the trainings being conducted, there's often been a lack of available training channels, especially with the increase in College trainings as of recent. My suggestion is to add more training channels to Discord, could be as few as 4/5. It...
  16. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Random tasks for LAS

Suggestion Title: Random tasks for LAS Division: NHS/LAS Recently while on as LAS, I've spent the majority of the time doing absolutely nothing so it gets quite boring. I was wondering if it'd be possible to add random tasks for LAS, similar to LFB clock fires and the blood DLC random...

Follow Us On Social Media