Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Ormzy

Pending Dev Review MET - CID: Forensic/Advanced Evidence Scripts

Suggestion Title: Forensic/Advanced Evidence Scripts Division: MET - CID I have been looking into a few scripts that allow for a really enhanced level for evidence to be left at scenes, this would allow for detectives to actually search scenes and collect evidence without the need for ~y~...
  2. Ormzy

Closed - Acknowledged Torch attachment to Taser

I was dealing with a scene yesterday where we were searching for melee armed suspects in dark mining tunnels alongside DSU/AFO. Due to the tunnels being dark I was unable to see ahead of any suspects lurking without using my torch, I was unable to switch from torch to taser quick enough before...
  3. Ormzy

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Highways: Random Debris Spawns

Suggestion Title: Random Debris Spawns Division: Aux - Highways Random spawns such as blown out tyres and other debris that is found on the side of roads that Highways are able to pull into the hard shoulder and clear up, just a little RP added value for when the server is quiet for NH.
  4. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Patrol Areas & Call Locations

Hello, With recent intake of Civs, when there enough people online is it worth setting operational area so calls are spread across the map and resources operate in certain areas so there is enough to go around etc. Ormzy Moved to the correct section 'Divisional Suggestions'; awaiting review...

Follow Us On Social Media