Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. AndRoidNija14

Pending Speed bumps+central sign/ island

I think this is a great idea
  2. AndRoidNija14

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: New car for DSU/FSD

Suggestion Title: New car for DSU/FSD Division: MET - DSU Hello there i was wondering if FSD and maybe EDD could get some new cars i know you guys are extremely busy at the moment but im just going to put a few links to the cars that i think are appropriate for FSD/EDD...
  3. AndRoidNija14

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New AI LAS Callouts

I think this i a really nice suggestions and i would like to see it implemented in game
  4. AndRoidNija14

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New sirens for LAS cars

Suggestion Title: New sirens for LAS cars Division: NHS/LAS Hello there i would like if LAS cars can get MET sirens due to IRl they use MET sirens so it would be alot more realistic becuase right now the LAS cars share the same siren as the box ambulance's and LFB. It would be very...
  5. AndRoidNija14

Declined Sirens

I dont think this should be added because IRL when cops get out the car in a rush the sirens stay on its way more realistic
  6. AndRoidNija14

Declined seasonal weather

It was snowing last December and last Halloween they done a event where it was that Green sky and fog and everyone could go around killing each other it was Super fun but only lasted about 10 minutes.
  7. AndRoidNija14

Pending Dev Review MET - DSU: DSU-rural

This is really cool i think it would be a nice extra to PoliceMp
  8. AndRoidNija14

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: New LAS Stretcher

Suggestion Title: New LAS Stretcher Division: NHS/LAS Hi there i think that we should add the LAS/NHS Stretcher in game it would make it so much easier for CIV and LAS and its alot more realistic than the basket we use now i think it will improve Roleplay experience. I will put some links...
  9. AndRoidNija14

MET - DSU: New DSU Vehicle 👀

Even though it would be nice they would not approve this because they said they are not working on DSU just not yet.
  10. AndRoidNija14

You need to make a Ban appeal discord

You need to make a Ban appeal discord
  11. AndRoidNija14

Closed - Acknowledged Bodycam Script

This would be a nice feature but they will say no due to there currently working on a few projects and cant add it.
  12. AndRoidNija14

Declined legion Roundabout

The roundabout in Legion is pathetic the road markings are rubbish and the lay out of it is soo random im not blaming the Development team im just saying that why put a roundabout down if your not going to do a proper job please can we get a proper built and actual road markings.
  13. AndRoidNija14

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New CID Unmarked cars

Mabey not these cars listed here but we definitely need new cars some of are cars flip when we turn its ridiculous.
  14. AndRoidNija14

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Unmarked Vehicles + Uniforms

The golf was meant for RTPC when added but then they let everyone use it and if ERT people are soo desperate to go under cover then switch division.
  15. AndRoidNija14

nope i dont agree with this ERT should just stay marked and if they want to go as unmarked then they can join CID RTPC DSU or AFO
  16. AndRoidNija14

I dont think that ERPT have unmarked cars and clothing its all to do with CID mate
  17. AndRoidNija14

Declined New Police MLO

I think this would be a nice addon to the sever
  18. AndRoidNija14

Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicles

I think this would be good idea

Follow Us On Social Media