Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OFC) Harry

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: CT Bikes

Suggestion Title: CT Bikes Division: MET - AFO CT: SFO Bikes. Utilized IRL to slip through traffic, respond to scenes quicker, be faster than the terrorists, and provide a better offroad vehicle. It would give CTSFO another edge on AFO allowing the 2 to work perfectly together! We could...
  2. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

Suggestion Title: OFC Vehicle Division: MET - AFO hello!!! After speaking to some fellow OFC’s and some IRL Police constables in PMP i thought I would pop this suggestion in. Within the AFO command garage there is a OFC vehicle which is marked. I think this should be added to the AFO...
  3. (OFC) Harry

Declined Band 1 Trainers VC Perms

Hi there, Could band 1 trainers get the ability to drag people from TT to a divisional VC for ridealongs? As a OFC I need to drag my buddy’s and other ridealongs to a AFO VC and it would be a lot easier to do it ourselves rather than waiting for someone to drag them for us. Thanks so much!
  4. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Mask and Gloves for AFO

Suggestion Title: Mask and Gloves for AFO Division: MET - AFO Could AFO1-3 all get gloves and masks with the ability to remove them? Would add to realism and can be utilised on large scenes with counter terrorism. Also could we get short sleeve uniform for summer? Realistic again and...
  5. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: FRA Pulse Oximeter

Suggestion Title: FRA Pulse Oximeter Division: NHS/LAS Hey! From MET Police official https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/foi-media/metropolitan-police/disclosure_2021/october_2021/mps-policy-rules-and-regulations-of-police-medics a ARV Medic carries a Pulse Oximeter. A pulse...
  6. (OFC) Harry

Closed - Acknowledged Door Locks

Hey, is it possible to get door locks on police stations and gates on police stations. Could be a key like E and it auto locks after 2 seconds or something. Would allow more realism. Also could limit the armoury to AFO only. Would be great to see! R.E gates, could do a similar idea like we...
  7. (OFC) Harry

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: ARV Usage of Firearm Tactics

Suggestion Title: ARV Usage of Firearm Tactics Division: MET - AFO Hey! Would it possibly go get the ability of having AFO be able to ‘point’ there firearm out the window? It would be very beneficial during Hard Stops, TPAC’s and more. This is used commonly in the MET police and is used...
  8. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined Control: Ops 1 - change

Suggestion Title: Ops 1 - change Division: Control In addition to control this is an AFO suggestion as well. Currently we have Ops1 in place to grant firearm authority, pursuit, critical shot and more. However, this is very unrealistic and would be completed by a TFC offsite and would be...
  9. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: New TSG POM Uniform

Suggestion Title: New TSG POM Uniform Division: MET - ERT Below are an image of TSG IRL uniform that could really enhance the division if we could get these in addition to the current one. This would be great for PSU as these people actively patrol as well...
  10. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New Uniform

Suggestion Title: New Uniform Division: MET - AFO We love our uniform, but it’s not very true to life and we have had it for a very long time… is it possible to get AFO1-3 Changed and SRO to more realistic ones? All images below are sourced from Niklaus - An IRL Police Constable. All of...
  11. (OFC) Harry

Accepted Gloves

Hi there, it would be good to have a command to put some blue vinyl gloves on to add realism to the NHS and Police when handling patients/ Evidence. Potentially a command like /BlueGloves or similar. Thanks :)
  12. (OFC) Harry

Declined Rank On Forums

hey there! I think this is directed towards crusade and hertz a little more however: is it possible for us to get a rank of “commendation or SPC” as in “divisional trainer” “police Constable” on our blip thing on the forums? Thanks Harry
  13. (OFC) Harry

Declined ATS Player Detection

Hey there! I believe that ATS should have be able to detect when a player is passing near and switch to green, sometimes with AI I can be waiting 10 minutes to get past them on a red light. I think if it turned Green when a player comes up to it would keep the server moving a lot faster and...
  14. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New Vehicle

Suggestion Title: New Vehicle Division: MET - AFO Hey there! Someone who is in our server posted this and I thought it looked amazing! I think it would be a very popular vehicle within AFO and would be used frequently by most within AFO. It’s a very nice car and would make AFO standout over...
  15. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD- Team Leader Position

Suggestion Title: FSD- Team Leader Position Division: MET - DSU Hi there command! So i believe this has been raised before by previous team leaders but there is no harm in me sharing some more thoughts that may have not been raised before. I believe a new position as a FSD Team leader would...
  16. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: ATC channel

Suggestion Title: ATC channel Division: Aux - NPAS Hi there! Following beatz’s ping today, I think instead of having NPAS, HELIMED and drone Chanel’s we should have a Chanel in discord called ATC. This would allow pilots to talk to eachother like a secondary radio, communicate if they are...
  17. (OFC) Harry

Declined Games Night PMP

I was thinking, while the server is down for an unknown amount of time it would be great to do a games night. If the server isn’t back by Friday we could do a arrange of games and competitions just to keep the community active during these difficult times. I have already created a list of games...
  18. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Rockford PD armoury

Suggestion Title: Rockford PD armoury Division: MET - AFO Hey there, Could we please get a Armoury at Rockford? Would be good when people are rushing and can get a gun out real quick! Also creates ease when getting a gun out. Additionally completes all the blips there. Thanks!
  19. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civilian RP- Civ deployments

Suggestion Title: Civilian RP- Civ deployments Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I suggest for large scenes that could occur into a methane to be a civ deployment. After multiple times of this happening to me as civ were 2 MI have been declared it can be quite annoying and prevents it from...
  20. (OFC) Harry

Declined Advisor Role

Hey everyone, I always have had a joke with a few about becoming a advisor for PMP. Obviously this isn’t a thing but I thought maybe you guys would consider it as after a little bit of thinking it’s actually quite a good idea. What my idea is is specially chosen people to become apart of the...

Follow Us On Social Media