Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Pending Dev Review Fire: FRU Uniforms

Suggestion Title: FRU Uniforms Division: Fire Currently LFB command are unable to have their ranked helmets on when running as FRU as the option doesn't exist in the locker, the current helmets are for each rank are on the normal turnouts not the extra outfits like the water rescue and...
  2. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Declined Fire: LFB Heathrow staions

Hello Mckenzie This is currently a work in progress thing as it has been on LFB public sheets for a while and just needs some more assets to become available before its looked into in further detail
  3. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Ability to set fires

Hello so this is a feature that as LFB we would want and something I would like to see With regards to this it would require a tag to go along with it to easily assign who has permission to set fire in game and with that the devs would have to link it all on the discord ETC , Before this...
  4. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Accepted Fire: FRU Vehicles Operational Equipments

Hello peoples So this has been suggested before and I believe it has been accepted by the devs, however it is not there top priority so this is something we might not get for a while as the devs have said they want the core basics of LFB where they need to be before giving us new stuff such as...
  5. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined Fire: New Fire Station in city

Hello Grogan So we used have a station there a while ago called Soho however we found that it was incredibly buggy and it was decided to be swapped for others. As when we were responding and turned left out of the station for some reason everyone in the pump would crash 9 times out of 10, The...
  6. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Fire extinguishers

That would Have to be put up to ERT and LFB command
  7. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Fire extinguishers

Hello We have had a suggestion similar to this before and it came down to the fact that if you were to give Police Fire Extinguishers they would think they then have the capabilities to put Fires out which then not only defeats the purpose of having LFB but also because they are not properly...
  8. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Accepted Fire alarm panel

This sounds like a good idea on paper however as said before it could get abused but like the f2 menu it can be abused and seen and dealt with by mods. It could also add a bit of RP with possible false alarms or a new way of dispatching us to a fire by the alarm notification like a silent...
  9. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined Fire extigushers in Cars

The problem I can see with giving Police Fire extinguishers in the back of their cars is that they might then think it is acceptable for them to then put out fires that they come across even though they are not properly equipped and trained for it. Even if you limit it to just RTPC members as...
  10. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined Fire: 9m ladder for LFB

These do look good and could be a good replacement for the ALP how ever we do have a ladder scrip already so if this one is not buggy and is stable in the server full of people, it could be a possible good replacement or added with the original script we have
  11. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined Fire: RTC equipment

I like the look of this and think it would be good in the server as we I did add a picture in our RTC guide about some similar equipment but the mod would need to be stable in the server when full of people and not bug people out or crash the server.
  12. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Declined LFB Sub Division

Hello Flame So I believe we might be getting something similar to this as there is a section for it on our vehicle guide for when more assets are introduced to the server
  13. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Network Rail (Rail Incident Support, Response Unit)

I like the Idea behind this but it might take some thinking as yes civs do scenes involving rail tracks but the problem I see with it is that if it was a sub division of highways what would be the main purpose of it as I know AA do recoveries for example. What would Network rail do other than...
  14. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Pending Dev Review Fire: FRU winch

Suggestion Title: FRU winch Division: Fire Winch scrip suggested by Steve21 possibly for LFBs FRU https://forum.cfx.re/t/ds-winching-pulling-system/4937909
  15. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Pending Dev Review Fire: LFB equipment props

Suggestion Title: LFB equipment props Division: Fire I think a cool little thing to add to LFB would be for us to have a prop like the triage mats that NHS have but for Fire / RTC equipment (see attachment or full video) . I know this might not be possible game wise or realistic for London...
  16. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Accepted Fire: BA apply button

yes and couldn't find a keybind for it
  17. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Suggestion Accepted Fire: BA apply button

Suggestion Title: BA apply button Division: Fire If its possible could the button for palcing BA mask on and jump be different example vid : https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/XHcB5VfAn1eVv/d1337gDU79b9?invite=cr-MSxBTXEsMTYxNDU1ODE2LA
  18. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Accepted Fire engine horn

If it is possible within the game I think we should be able to honk the horn when the lights and sirens are on like in IRL 🚨🚒📯sirens and horn vid(0:29)
  19. (JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Pending Dev Review LFB: Torch / flashlight on LFB helmets or body to see in smoke or thermal imaging camera

Dealing with a building full of smoke makes it hard to see and I know fire fighters deal with it in real life but it would help when looking for civs or other peds as it gets to a point where you cant see any further infront of you and the floor is near imposible to see and if there was a civ...

Follow Us On Social Media