Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: RTC equipment

Suggestion Title: RTC equipment Division: Fire With the release of FRU I think these models/scripts would add a lot of RP value for attending RTCs not only for LFB but also for HART etc. It would allow us to visually represent some /me therefore making a much visually better RP...
  2. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: 9m ladder for LFB

Suggestion Title: 9m ladder for LFB Division: Fire As we ALPs are not to be used we only have a small ladder to access raised platforms, which works perfectly fine however it isn't really really tall enough. This 9m ladder is adjustable to different heights and seems to sync across the...
  3. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Unmarked Skoda for FSD

Suggestion Title: Unmarked Skoda for FSD Division: MET - DSU The unmarked skoda superb was a FSD car however I think it was removed due to the windows being chainmail. It would however be nice to use it again as the windows are normal and also to replace the mondeo as that is used for...
  4. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fire investigation/ search and rescue dog

Suggestion Title: Fire investigation/ search and rescue dog Division: Fire I have noticed that there is a golden retriever in the DSU kennel I think this could be used by LFB for fire investigation etc to further expand RP options. And it can be implemented similar to LFB drone where it...
  5. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: MTA for LFB

Suggestion Title: MTA for LFB Division: Fire I think that MTA training and uniforms would help enhance large civ scenes involving AFO as it would mean there could be fires on planes being held hostage etc. https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5401179
  6. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Accepted Fire: Rural Pump for LFB

Suggestion Title: Rural Pump for LFB Division: Fire A rural pump for Sandy shores so it can go off road and also suits the area a bit more https://www.alienmodding.co.uk/catalogue/fire-listings-page-3/man-tgm-rural-pump

Follow Us On Social Media