Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. D

Declined Zello radio app

It would be call if we could have a PMP zello radio channel for members, We could use this for general chat and comms with people outside of PMP I’ve used the app for a few years now and its great to chat with, its free and easy to use
  2. D

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: DVSA GARAGE

Suggestion Title: DVSA GARAGE Division: Aux - Highways Dvsa motorbike and commercial check point van would look awsome in the NH garage, We currently have 1 vehicle and i think it would increase hours and members participation in the division if we have access to these vehicles, which...
  3. D

Suggestion Declined AA Heavy vehicle recovery

hello, so I'm getting asked on every training i do in regards to AA about heavy vehicle recovery.. is there another vehicle that can be added so we can add something else to AA to help with more scenes? i tend to do alot of hours as DVSA and 9 times out of 10 i cant finish the RP because i...
  4. D

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU speed increase for FTS

Suggestion Title: DSU speed increase for FTS Division: MET - DSU Its hard to maintain a good distance with RTPC on FTS by the time we catch them up after them doing 100+ mph were no longer needed, Would be great if we can have speed increased for FTS only so we can maintain a good...
  5. D

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: SIREN UPDATE

Suggestion Title: SIREN UPDATE Division: MET - ERT Sirens on police vehicles are a little bit out dated 😉 can we possibly get newer tones?

Follow Us On Social Media