Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Kube

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Changes to Rural policy

So you applied for a sub division, and “gone through all the application and training to then drive around the county with nothing to do” Surely if you don’t enjoy playing something… play something else? Nothing stopping you from running local response within the city my guy. Rural has a...
  2. Kube

Pending Regarding FNP Discord Pings

I remember when the FNP Subscriber role was introduced, it made such a difference in the amount of discord pings one would receive regarding Friday Night Patrol because it stopped the common practise of each division pinging the entire division about 3 times each regarding FNP. I feel like this...
  3. Kube

Pending Add a keybind as shortcut to open map

The pause menu is laggy and we genuinely need P to bring up the map immediately, especially setting waypoints etc. I understand the store being the biggest button in there to get money, but this is making it an inconvenience unfortunately
  4. Kube

Pending Divisional Review Fire: TIC (Thermal Imaging Camera)

Seen how these work irl and I think it would be a neat little gadget for LFB!
  5. Kube

Pending Add a keybind as shortcut to open map

Somewhat like clicking z twice in regular GTA would enlarge the map for the short period of time, definitely a good suggestion.
  6. Kube

MET - DSU: FSD Snood

Absolutely! DSU may encounter OCG members during house searches, RTPC may encounter them during a pre emotive vehicle stop for a wanted person, CID may encounter them during UCO strikes, ERT may encounter them during prisoner transport. Everyone has a chance of a run in with organised crime...
  7. Kube

perfect, anyone could come in contact with a member of an OCG so everyone should have the ability to protect their identity in your own words!
  8. Kube

Declined Marked ert command

2 series?
  9. Kube

“If the individual wishes to wear scarves/snoods during inclement weather, these will be navy blue or black in colour and consideration given to health and safety risks. These will be worn inside the outer jacket and in keeping with the uniform.” - Dress and Appearance. We should keep our...
  10. Kube

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ARO Vehicles

Isn’t there a limit of 4 ARO on at a time? Why would there be a need for more than 3 cars? When was the last time you drive the Passat?
  11. Kube

Declined could we benefit from?

Can easily be done by a Civ, I’ve driven a hearse many a times.
  12. Kube

At this point we should allow all divisions access to the snood, gotta make sure everyone is kept warm and comfortable.
  13. Kube

Declined FSD FRA

What is the difference between the capabilities of FRB compared to FRA that would make an impact whether your treatment ability is “good and possibly life saving” or not? I’d just like to understand the reasoning behind this that’s all.
  14. Kube

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC NEW CARS TO FLEET

We had Audis, people didn’t like them, they got removed. We have no Audis, people want them, ??? The moment BMWs are removed, people will beg for them back (GO5 as example)
  15. Kube

Declined Band 1 RTPC trainers could authorise UNARMED pursuits

I see this suggestion and I understand there to be 2 solutions really. Firstly, allowing Band 1 RTPC Trainers to grant Pursuit (and more) Authorisation. This would bring the Band 1 RTPC role in line with AFO Band 1 role which has the in game authority for granting Firearms, Pre-emptive tactics...
  16. Kube

Declined A BMW or Mercedes for ERT

If ERT got a nice Mercedes S class or a GLE, GT or G class I would definitely deploy more often as response.
  17. Kube

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

Biggest benefit would be for Civ, and many IRL maps softwares have this. +1
  18. Kube

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Add more base model cars

+1 absolutely so many base vehicles would provide much more variety to drive!
  19. Kube

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

Wait LFB Band 1 trainers can issue tags? Surely this should be made server wide for convenience!
  20. Kube

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Medical System Suggestions

Puncture wounds from dog bites would be great (y)

Follow Us On Social Media