Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (RS4) Blizz

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Driver qualifications

Suggestion Title: Driver qualifications Division: MET - ERT I was thinking if we can have tags for driver qualifications and if we could use those qualifications in other divs like irl. So for example, when you pass your training in college, you can be given response driver tags and then...
  2. (RS4) Blizz

Pending Dev Review Dev- Movable ANPR

The numberpad function does work, instead of pressing M and enter, you need to use the game chat for it to set on the left or right or wherever you want it. I believe the function is /anpr in game chat and then use your numpad to adjust where you want you ANPR camera.
  3. (RS4) Blizz

Declined Use of force form

this is a different type of paperwork.
  4. (RS4) Blizz

Declined Use of force form

IRL in the met, whenever an officer uses force, they have to fill out a use of force form and justify why they have used that force, such as using handcuffs, holding onto someone, or restraining. Any used force is recorded. In terms of making it realistic all divisions can have a use of force...
  5. (RS4) Blizz

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: PT VAN

Suggestion Title: PT VAN Division: MET - ERT Instead of having 5 of the same PT VANS can we have a white based one. Like the one that double doppler uses. new generation vans are white based now in the met.
  6. (RS4) Blizz

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Overhaul

the f15 is not used anymore so no need for those
  7. (RS4) Blizz

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: BMW X5 GO5 and VOLVO XC90

Suggestion Title: BMW X5 GO5 and VOLVO XC90 Division: MET - AFO The METs MO19 command IRL is now starting to use the blue-themed GO5s and XC90s. They're slowly getting rid of the old ones. I think we can have them as well. There are ready ones on unionmods, so our development teams don't...

Follow Us On Social Media