Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (B6) Crusade

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Fire Trucks

Suggestion Title: RTPC Fire Trucks Division: MET - RTPC Ive had a long thought about some intense cross division work! Can we look at getting some firetrucks to pursue arsonists! I believe this cross division work is something we can heavily utilise on the server! If arsonists think...
  2. (B6) Crusade

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: DVSA Vehicle

Suggestion Title: DVSA Vehicle Division: Aux - Highways Suggestion for a DVSA Inspection Vehicle to be made so we can enhance DVSA. There is a command vehicle in game currently under nhscommand2 in the spawn menu, which would look good if reskinned to DVSA livery. This can enhance roleplay...
  3. (B6) Crusade

CID Covert Uniform

Whilst on the server at god knows what hours this morning, we had a conversation about CID uniforms we currently have. i am putting forward two suggestions/requests Would it be possible to have one of the CID suits without the radio attached, as this is a give away when running covert. I...
  4. (B6) Crusade

ANPR Range

Would there be a possibility to tweak the range of the ANPR by a fraction? Sometimes you need to be right behind the vehicle, and this also prevents ANPR checks from the side of the road due to the distance from you and the said vehicle in another lane
  5. (B6) Crusade

Locker at NPAS/HEMS @ LSIA

Its been asked from a member of NPAS if we can have a clothes locker point at LSIA, as we get scrambled to lift NPAS or HEMS, it would save time rather than a F1 back to station, to change our clothes to then head towards the airport suggestion by @DonHoolio
  6. (B6) Crusade

Weather change option for certain trainers

Over the last few weeks when ive been taking lead on NPAS training, it is becoming very difficult and time consuming to complete training due to adverse weather conditions (heavy storms/heavy fog) - theres not always gold or senior online to assist with this. I do understand that the weather...
  7. (B6) Crusade

Ford Connect Dog Van

We are trying to get dog more active within policemp and would like to see and use the CID Transit Connect as a dog van. Is there a possibility for us to have the same connect van but just as a dog unit
  8. (B6) Crusade

Update to Callout Rules and Laws

Is there a possibility to add a recommended speed to the rules and laws sheet. For example - ‘grade 2 Medium Priority Lights and Sirens but keeping to a safe speed - recommended speed +30 over limit’

Follow Us On Social Media