Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (C7) Big Al

Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Car lock pick

Hello LexiPotato Thank you for your suggestion but I will be declining this today as we feel its not something we need. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  2. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ: Civ Vehicle Colour.

Hello Louis Thank you for your suggestion this something we are happy to look into once the devs have a little more time free. I will update with more info once we have it. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  3. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIV Actor Handcuff Interaction Script

Hello Alex Thank you for your suggestion this is something that is currently being worked on so as such will be declining this suggestion in favour of letting the devs figure it out. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  4. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Activity System Overhaul.

Hello Kube Thank you for your suggestion this is something that is currently being looked into and I will update with further info when we have it. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  5. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Throwing things out of cars (Cross divisional but mainly civ)

Hello ConnorPMP Thank you for your suggestion but I will be declining this today as we feel its not something we need. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  6. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Blips/Scene Markers

Hello Keiron Thank you for your suggestion but I will be declining this today as its not something we feel we need. This maybe something we revisit in the future once the devs have a little more time. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  7. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ In-Game Chat

Hello Keiron Thank you for your suggestion but I will be declining this today as we feel although not always ideal the civ-rp thread provides this function. This maybe something we revisit in the future once the devs have a little more time. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian...
  8. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Make nametags visible to civs again.

Hello Keiron Thank you for your suggestion but I will be declining this today as we are not looking to revert back to the old way of always displaying nametags. We are however looking at other options and a way to implement something else as a lot of what you have raised is valid. Many Thanks...
  9. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Senior Civ Auth - Protests

Hello Lewis Thank you for your suggestion but I will be declining this today as we are not looking to add more authorisations. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  10. (C7) Big Al

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Allow Case File Scenes to bypass 1 in 5 requirements.

Hi Kube as pointed out we already allow this to happen as we treat cid cases in the same way we do ops/mini ops. As this already in place I will moving this suggestion to declined. Many Thanks (CR1) Big Al Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
  11. (C7) Big Al

Declined CIV | Interval between FIREARMS scenes.

This is incorrect I myself have done multiple fts's these last few days for rtpc as have others. When the last rtpc intake happened it coincided with our latest fts intake and as such there was tons of fts's happening. It just so happened that there has been an afo intake now and a civ firearms...

Follow Us On Social Media