Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (HE2) Brandon

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: HART Team Leader Vest

i think the Medical Advisor for HEMS TL's would be nice, as that's what we are if Clincal TL's are on scene and taking scene command.
  2. (HE2) Brandon

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New AP RRV

Suggestion Title: New AP RRV Division: NHS/LAS My suggestion is for a new RRV for AP’s, this could be a replacement for one of the existing RRV’s or a new one in general, i think that it’s a good fit due to the new ulez compliant vehicles that have recently been added to police subscriber...
  3. (HE2) Brandon

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bags

i like this idea but would only really be beneficial to us senior civs due to having access to the /customchar command, if there was a way for devs to make it so its an emote like /e backpack so other civs could also use it, could add a lot more to roleplay due to having more space on yourself...
  4. (HE2) Brandon

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Add more base model cars

+1 think when there was the ban on addon vehicles it made police units work alot harder and they had to keep their eyes open for civs instead of looking for the usual addon vehicles the majority of people use.
  5. (HE2) Brandon

Accepted Band 2 applications thread

Band 2 applications are the only messages that get pinned in the Band 1 chat from what i can see
  6. (HE2) Brandon

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: HEMS RRV

yeah our one is a 67 plate this ones a 21 plate

Follow Us On Social Media