Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Gingerninja

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: BMW F750GS Bikes

Yeah, it makes sense to only let offroad on that bike, but it should be able to be used in the city as well (would make me feel like a scorpion unit xD) +1
  2. Gingerninja

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Medical UI

Looks interesting, reminds me of ACE medical from Arma (not a bad thing, love ACE and Arma) would be good to see, +1
  3. Gingerninja

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Better variety of unmarked cars for UCO surveillance

UCO can use any u/m CID vehicle to my knowledge, however many of the base garage models have certain features which make them less discreet (ie cones and signs in the back of cars, visible lighting systems that aren't very well hidden etc)
  4. Gingerninja

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Allow RAPTOR to use certain U/M cars in addition to their specific vehicles

Suggestion Title: Allow RAPTOR to use certain U/M cars in addition to their specific vehicles Division: MET - RTPC Hello, Just to make this clear out of the gate, this is not a suggestion for new vehicles, or changes to any vehicles, I understand RTPC has just received a new garage and...
  5. Gingerninja

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Raptor Uniform

Or give RAPTOR the short sleeve white shirt with the RAPTOR vest, that would look sick!
  6. Gingerninja

Suggestion Accepted Control: MP Controller Trial

Excellent idea, tried this in a VC and it worked great, would allow RTPC and AFO to say their comms straight away and also stop ch1 from being clogged. +1
  7. Gingerninja

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC G21

Can't complain about new cars! +1
  8. Gingerninja

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT IPP

This would be interesting and would have to be implemented in a specific way. It would definitely prevent IPP continuing pursuits in dangerous conditions (which happens quite often)
  9. Gingerninja

Closed - Acknowledged Vehicle colour menu

Instead for using the current system of clicking through seemingly endless colours, right up until the moment you miss the colour you want I am suggesting a menu or command to change the colour of vehicles. This could be implemented using a command such as /changecolour blue, or a menu with...
  10. Gingerninja

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New AP Vehicles

Suggestion Title: New AP Vehicles Division: NHS/LAS The current Advanced Paramedic cars do the job, but I think we could have some more practical (and nicer looking) vehicles for APs, especially considering the work required to reach the role. A reskinned version of the HEMS RRV, or...
  11. Gingerninja

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS - Paramedic Car

Sounds cool but actually on the server there would probably end up being no box ambos. It's bad enough having most NHS online being APs, HEMS or HART and having no actual ambulances. But hey that's just my take.

Follow Us On Social Media