Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. A

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: More 4x4 and Coupe Cars for Civ

Suggestion Title: More 4x4 and Coupe Cars for Civ Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I think Civ has a good amount of Sports cars and bikes but I would love to see some more Coupe and SUVs. I understand we have a good selection already but I feel most of mainly the Coupes are quite old and outdated...
  2. A

Accepted NHS/LAS: NEW BLOOD VEHICLE

Suggestion Title: NEW BLOOD VEHICLE Division: NHS/LAS Hi, would love to see this ford transit blood vehicle in game! https://blighty3d.co.uk/collections/new-products/products/2021-nhs-blood-and-transplant-ford-transit-custom
  3. A

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: More Realistic Fords, Hondas and more

Suggestion Title: More Realistic Fords, Hondas and more Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hi all, just a really quick post about the cars in the game for civs at the moment. Before I start I want to make a point that I think the cars we have currently got are great but here’s the point I’m making...
  4. A

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT buddy’s

Suggestion Title: ERT buddy’s Division: MET - ERT I think there should be experienced ERT that can offer ride alongs to less experienced ERT and PCSOs. There could be a channel in discord where these buddies mention when they are free and any PCSOs or less experienced PC’s can dm us to...
  5. A

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT buddy’s

Suggestion Title: ERT buddy’s Division: MET - ERT I think there should be experienced ERT that can offer ride alongs to less experienced ERT and PCSOs. There could be a channel in discord where these buddies mention when they are free and any PCSOs or less experienced PC’s can dm us to...
  6. A

Declined Car crash form

I think it may be a good idea of giving the people that want to take rp to the full is to implement a car crash form so that we could fill out a form every time we crash and have to request a SGT +. I think it would be more realistic to implement a form for them to fill out first and then if...
  7. A

Accepted Response Driver Training for ERT

Suggestion Title: Response Driver Training for ERT Division: MET - ERT I would suggest that we have some sort of response driver training for ERT that is encouraged to have but not compulsory. This would help people to realise when you should have blue lights and sirens and when you...

Follow Us On Social Media