Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (CR2) Keiron

Declined Media Team - Media Callsign

I am suggesting a prefix of MEDIA for the media team to use when running specifically as media. Currently, we just use no call sign, which causes us a few issues, such as being pulled over mistaken for a civ with their blips on, being questioned as to why we don't have a call sign when arriving...
  2. (CR2) Keiron

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

I love this idea!
  3. (CR2) Keiron

Pending Medical Script and Taser Integration

100% Agree. Tasers should be limited to 2 cartridges on your person, with a refill option in the boot. Tasers are highly abused, and are often used before any other method. Having only 2 cartridges will hopefully make officers think more before deploying the taser. I imagine it would be hard...
  4. (CR2) Keiron

Pending Make Student Paramedic & Paramedic tag allow occupied vehicle entry and non-emergency vehicle entry.

As of currently, when you are a PCSO, and do not hold the Police Constable tag, you are unable to enter a vehicle easily that already has a driver, and you are unable to enter AI vehicle to F1 them. This is done for good reason, and should definitely stay, however for players joining via the LAS...
  5. (CR2) Keiron

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Area Car Response Driver

Hi Angel. I may be wrong here, but it sounds like you are describing ARO, which is already a sub-divison within ERT, and currently exists.
  6. (CR2) Keiron

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Safer Nights / Night Time Economy

I love this idea Having this sort of the specific patrol areas such as the north of the city (Hollywood Boulevard area) would be amazing, and help to spread units and civs out too! That is where all the nightclubs and stuff are anyway.
  7. (CR2) Keiron

Pending Refuelling Timer

Similar to fixing vehicles, have refuelling on a timer. When you pull into a petrol station, you have to turn off your engine, and wait 20 seconds for example for your vehicle to refuel.
  8. (CR2) Keiron

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Weed/hydroponic grow props

Please see below https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EYGX3Y4ftXWAQuYW3GWPI0Psm3m0Sxt1ms8cbrvxJbI/edit#gid=0
  9. (CR2) Keiron

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Weed/hydroponic grow props

Suggestion Title: Weed/hydroponic grow props Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Add some new weed grow props, such as those in the picture people, to the CIV F5 menu. This will allow us to make grows in normal houses, bedrooms, attics etc, which will increase our ability to create scenes where...
  10. (CR2) Keiron

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New van

This would be somewhat obsolete as on operations like you mention, custody does not happen.
  11. (CR2) Keiron

Accepted Searching a civ vehicle with DSU

From a civ point of view, this would be an amazing feature, and allows us to target DSU better aswell! Some options that were "concealed" ones, such as bags of drugs etc, that only show for DSU/the dog. That way if police find some drugs on us in a qty for personal use, then if they are smart...
  12. (CR2) Keiron

Declined Remove Reticle when aiming down sights.

Perhaps some sort of recoil and/or weapon sway could be the next best thing.
  13. (CR2) Keiron

I agree, it does have the possibility of putting some players off, and moderation would become an issue, especially trying to prove that someone wasn't using an overlay too. Perhaps it could be an option/command, default to on as it is now, but it would allow players who want that extra bit of...
  14. (CR2) Keiron

I love this suggestion. Removing the reticle from AFO, Civ's, and especially Tasers would be fantastic. Players might opt to use first person to make use of the weapons sights, which would be much more immersive and fun in my opinion too! A few side notes though. It does introduce the...
  15. (CR2) Keiron

Declined Med Script - Disable Automatic Respawn after 15 Minutes

Hello! So recently there has been a lot of RP which has ended prematurely or was ruined by the fact that the civ or officer was suddenly respawned at the hospital automatically. Having a look at the docs for the ARE script on veryinsanee's website, it looks like it's a simple change to disable...
  16. (CR2) Keiron

Declined Only fix all cars at garages or via AA

Then in that situation, due to it being a bug, I am sure there would be a system for mods to be able to repair vehicles for you. And sure, in GTA, you can make that corner at 70, but it doesnt mean you should. 70 is far to high of a speed to be cornering intercity
  17. (CR2) Keiron

Declined Only fix all cars at garages or via AA

It would force people to drive more carefully. In this clip, you are at 70mph, 10m away from a 90 degree turn. If you were driving safer, then even with de-sync, you would have been fine. It would force people to take more care and think about their speeds and driving standards, just like us...

Follow Us On Social Media