Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Louis.

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS Callsigns / More Callsigns

Suggestion Title: HEMS Callsigns / More Callsigns Division: NHS/LAS Hello, Within HEMS, yes, there are HO1, HO3, HO4, and HO5 for a CCP. And you can double crew or triple in these vehicles, but sometimes when there is a new intake these are always filled. Also i feel like when people...
  2. Louis.

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Sub-Division.

Suggestion Title: LAS Sub-Division. Division: NHS/LAS This is a suggestion of a new sub-division such as Mountain Rescue i feel like it would belong in the LAS Side due to it being equipped with treatments and methods to deal with Pain. I undertsand we would have HART And RURAL but...
  3. Louis.

Suggestion Accepted METY - CID: CID, HCN Speeds.

Hello, The IPP Speeds are 20Mph over the speed limit but as HCN Deals with High tense situations and a Lot of shots fired related scene's and Hostage scenes is there anyway that HCN could Be able to drive 30Mph over the speed limit due to them having to get to a scene with no delay. Thank you...
  4. Louis.

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ: Civ Vehicle Colour.

Hello, The changing colour of you vehicle within civ can be some times stressful due to you not getting the right colour, Is there anyway that Devs could make it so when civs do /VehicleCustom we would have a option of the colour of are vehicle in there. Thank you, Louis

Follow Us On Social Media