Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (HE1) Nicola

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New HEMS Vehicles

Hi Harry041, I'm going to be denying this suggestion. We currently already have a suggestion pending dev review, although this may take some time as it wouldn't be the top of their list in terms of priority. https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/nhs-las-hems-rrv.7107/ Kind regards...
  2. (HE1) Nicola

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: NHS HEMS - Helimed callsign

Hi Beatz, Thank you for your suggestion, however on this occasion I am going to be Denying this for the follow reason: When HEMS are crewed within the helicopter, we ask them to use the callsign with HELIMED. The only callsigns our division hold is from HO1 - HO5 these are the callsigns that...
  3. (HE1) Nicola

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: HEMS CCP Helicopter suit added to a menu to there vehicles

Hi A.Parkins, I have marked this to be reviewed by the dev team, I like this idea and I think many members of our division would benefit from this addition. Regards, HE1 Nicola
  4. (HE1) Nicola

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: - HEMS - Updated HEMS fleet

Hi CptNeat, As Lewis has posted, we currently already have a suggestion pending dev review I'm going to be denying this suggestion. Although this may take some time as it wouldn't be the top of their list in terms of priority. Kind regards, (HE2) Nicola HEMS Operational Team Leader

Follow Us On Social Media