Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (TL5) SMartin

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: HART Team Leader Vest

Hello, Regarding vests, I have found some nice sets that I think would be a nice addition to the server uncluding a HART Tl one. I do not think we would need all of these however, personally i think thesse would be cool to have some e.g: Scene command, Hart TL, Tactical command, strategic...
  2. (TL5) SMartin

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS - Stitching time

Hello, As mentioned above a thread already exits for this : https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/nhs-las-medical-ui-stitching.8777/ Due to this I will be declining this suggestion. Please continue to bring forward any suggestions you may have! kind Regards, (TL7) S Martin Clinical...
  3. (TL5) SMartin

Closed - Acknowledged gloves command rework

Yes I agree-Its also quite annyoing when your on as LAS as you would be takeing them on and off constantly and you would have a stack in your pocket IRL. I like your idea of haveing to restock!
  4. (TL5) SMartin

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS- Hopstial station Dr

Seems like an interesting idea. For example maybe if theres a major/critical incident declard and all hems are busy at those scene which I have seen leads to people have to wait a long time to get stitched ect haveing a few doctors sitting at a hospital could be a good idea to relieve strain and...

Follow Us On Social Media