Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Elliott.

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: MOE Self Learning Package Concept

Suggestion Title: MOE Self Learning Package Concept Division: MET - AFO Hello, MOE (Method Of Entry) Policy plays a massive role in day to day policing and especially within AFO. Some people are not as knowledgeable then other when it comes to legalisations and type of force used to...
  2. Elliott.

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: HART - POT Thread

Suggestion Title: HART - POT Thread Division: NHS/LAS I feel as if a Thread for Public Order Trained HART Members would be beneficial. On a couple of occasions i have seen the HART role being pinged however only targets POT Trained members. In addition to this if an event was being planed...
  3. Elliott.

Declined Media Team 📷 Next to name

Hello, Just a little suggestion from me. As we all know Media Team (Digital) Are a vital part within the community and we are there to represent through out. I think a suggestion to add a little 📷 Emoji of some sort next to our name (In game like the star with Tac OPs feature) would make us...
  4. Elliott.

Declined Auxiliary Primary Role.

Recently I have been seeing a lot of Flight Ops, Control et cetera Become primary within there division because of this I feel as if its necessary for a extra role to be made to show that you are a primary in that division But showing it under a Auxiliary Primary role like your usual Police...

Follow Us On Social Media