Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (JS-1) Peanut

Pending Dev Review Fire: LFB Distress Alarm

It would definitely help when LFB go down pressing our panic can bring attention from decisions not kitted to offer any help, divisional related panics would be a massive game changer.
  2. (JS-1) Peanut

Pending Divisional Review Control: get the control room moved

I agreed the large space upstairs I.e. the gym would be a better fit for control, so it would free up space on Friday patrols when LFB and control can find themselves on top of each other.
  3. (JS-1) Peanut

Pending Dev Review LFB: Road closed signs for LFB in cones menu

could we have the incident/ road closed signs added to the cones menu for LFB? several fire services carry the generic "police Incident" or "Police Road Closed" signs in their vehicles for closing lanes and roads when police are unable to attend.
  4. (JS-1) Peanut

Pending Dev Review LFB: Vehicle scene lights

Vehicles like the LFB engines and Heart Vans have the scene floodlights on them. Is there any chance we could make them work? So on the night scene instead of deploying loads of upright prop lights, we could use the 'sunbeams' instead to light an RTC or fire scene.
  5. (JS-1) Peanut

Declined Ability to pay for custom outfits separately

Agreed, the outfits and hair were the only reason for buying Tacops for me as LFB we didn't have any vehicles and the need to change outfits on scene was necessary. As I hardly played ERT I never used the vehicles. Maybe this also poses the question of the ability to change outfits for LFB and...
  6. (JS-1) Peanut

Accepted Sunday Rural Day

It's been great seeing a push for RP to happen in the northern half of the map. You get a different style of RP than the city and I personally really enjoy it. I've been on servers in the past that RP in a different area each day throughout the week. Although I think quite executive, I do...
  7. (JS-1) Peanut

Suggestion Declined Fire: HMCG (Coast Guard Search & Rescue)

Suggestion Title: HMCG (Coast Guard Search & Rescue) Division: Fire A division of its own, similar to LFB or potentially a sub-dev of LFB. The Division could consist of mounting/ cliff rescue, coastal search and rescue, as well as deep water (ocen) rescues via Partnered RNLI boats or Cost...

Follow Us On Social Media