Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. R

Declined Marked ert command

not for that reason the reason is because it is an unrealistic met police car no met drives a mini
  2. R

Yeah we have 5 all unmarked we want the mini replaced as it is unrealistic and keep being called a mobile hairdressers car haha
  3. R

Could we get in another marked ERT command car as we only have the mini and an officer called it the mobile hairdressers car would be good to have a couple of marked cars added
  4. R

Pending Sandy spawn cafe

So we have a new interior that is directly on sandy civ spawn it cannot be used for anything really due to it being directly on the spawn could we have the cafe in a different area maybe grape seed as there’s not many interiors there or paleto as also we only have a couple of interiors there it...
  5. R

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

One more they could be found either in the car or in a bag on a civ is a car battery mainly how they produce the acid and maybe some tools to get that including a funnel with acid revisit on it e.g when pouring the acid into the bottle
  6. R

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS

Would be great rp to add drug dealing in a wheelchair or wheelchair racing and person drunk went on m25
  7. R

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

So as we’ve already got the burns injury would just need a search item for a chemical
  8. R

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ fire perms

Suggestion Title: Civ fire perms Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay To do more scenes for lfb I think there should be either an additional training package or a app based for fire perms for normal civs where it’s in the 1 in 5 as we can’t do much rp for lfb apart from an rtpc which is...
  9. R

Pending Tacops/county lines cars

Completely forgot about the survive for las
  10. R

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: New Cars

I get that I agree it would be different and expand RP
  11. R

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: New Cars

I would like to see this added but I think it’s highly unlikely due to possibly interfering with NH could be a bit confusing as we could for example be acting aggressive in This van and a new pcso or pc etc or someone not knowing what cars we have could put a report in to NH saying one of there...
  12. R

What I mean is can we get some stuff within tacops for LAS LFB HEMS as obviously you can’t drive round in a police car from tacops as a paremedic
  13. R

Could we get more cars for other divisions for subscribers due to it being pretty much just for ERT I get we can use them cars in other police divisions but would be nice for cars to be added for the other divisions aswell so we can enjoy it more such as LAS, LFB, HEMS and also could we have an...
  14. R

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Police surrons

I get that but there’s only about 4 rural cars I don’t meant people don’t want to deploy as rural I believe it’s more a least deployed div you hardly ever see rural online maybe 1 or 2 that’s all I just think ert in general need a new wardrobe and some new cars as ert is the main police division...
  15. R

Yeah but not everyone is in rtpc or trained to use them bikes and surrons are meant to be used off road and plus rural is not active at all I feel that it would be more active if surrons was put in there ert doesn’t ever get updated so please a small update would be great surrons can help look...
  16. R

Suggestion Title: Police surrons Division: MET - ERT I think that rural is a lot less active than it should be so my suggestion would be to make it more appealing we should get police surrons that can go fully off-road etc for things like of roaders on stolen mopeds etc and dirt bikers...
  17. R

Suggestion Declined ERT - Response Uniform Update

Love that uniform 100% bring it back
  18. R

I mean it would be a good idea as I said in previous threads the whole of the server has to be changed and is now called United Kingdom police so I feel it should be added +1
  19. R

i agree with this and no not everyone is existing member of ERT kube due to only able 2 pick 2 police divisions and 3 for band 1. with regards to uniform as met can only use the white shirt in uniform the server will not be as it was before very soon with everything having to be revamped...
  20. R

Declined new self learning LAS package (hospital staff)

it would be really good to have a self learning package for LAS to have for hospital staff as we go to hospital do a handover to ourselves pretty much i think it would be great to have hospital staff to do handover to and also for them to remove ecg and do one last check etc

Follow Us On Social Media