Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Wolfie

Declined Trained Tags

Just a suggestion but to avoid confusion and show whats available to new members etc, would it be a easier and an idea to have tags/roles depending what your trained in, for example when someone is RTPC but onyl Adv trained that can have the Advanced Tag, when they are TPAC they have the TPAC...
  2. Wolfie

Declined Save Outfits

They can, i was managed to do it when I was a part of LFB you use /saveoutfit then a space and the name of an outfit, for example /saveoutfit LFB1 then when you load it you do /displayoutfits
  3. Wolfie

Declined possibly add a HEMS base

At Paleto Bay Police Station there is a Big helipad, maybe this could be the HEMS helipad for the north if not maybe it could be for mountain rescue or RNLI's helipad
  4. Wolfie

Declined Electric New fleet for las

Already been told when you comes to vehicles you have to ask your COC to see if they can do it mainly Sergeants to TL's i think
  5. Wolfie

Declined ERT Vehicles

I agree with the new ford focus and the 2 Series in the Whitelisted Garage, we already had plenty of transits and a sprinter though, although in the MET there is no such thing as Unmarked ERT other then an inspector or maybe a sergeant.
  6. Wolfie

Declined A REALISTIC ADDITION to the tasers

https://store.londonstudios.net/category/1704957 So using the smart taser option on the link above adds more realism for a number of reasons - Have limited cartridges which they have in real life so its not infinite - using the red dot and light as a intimidation technique for example is...
  7. Wolfie

Declined Add Airbags for Police and Civ cars

https://store.londonstudios.net/category/1704957 Using the Smart airbags on this website above it would be good to add in for a few reasons for example, if a civ is doing a FTS and crashes and they go off it counts as a RTC, or if a police car is doing one, it counts as a POLAC if it crashes...
  8. Wolfie

Accepted Switch back to the Actual Met Batons :)

So i was wondering if we could have the Actual ASP Batons back not the TSG POBATON's as they are only used by TSG I've never really seen ERT pull out this 12 inch baton from there belt and it adds to the realism :), so it would be good and realistic to add them back in, and also if there is a...
  9. Wolfie

Declined UK cars for civ

Not necessarily as some of the cars in the Civ Garage aren't in the Ai traffic anyway and i have already asked and they are trying to get mopeds in the game
  10. Wolfie

Declined Ministry Of Defence Police

Would be good for the Next PMP DLC
  11. Wolfie

Declined A Change To The Tasers

As a CIV it has been noticed that the misuse of tasers is a massive problem and a lot of people mess around with them, as a suggestion to fix this would it be worth only giving officers a taser once they are advanced taser trained and therefore has to go to the armoury to get one like they would...
  12. Wolfie

Declined Added RTPC Skoda

Are we able to have this ANPR Interceptor Skoda added in as although there are more then enough cars in the RTPC Garage, this one is just a Met Police classic and is still used from time to time IRL: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/metropolitan-police-skoda-octavia-vrs-area-car
  13. Wolfie

Declined Improved Steering Wheel Control

Hello I personally have driven like a mad man on many games on a steering wheel and I wanna see what its like to do a pursuit with my G27 in PoliceMP, I have spoken to some people in the VC's and they have said the same thing as me, and that is although there is a steering wheel control feature...
  14. Wolfie

Taking a break, please read this

We are a community who sticks together and always has each others backs, no matter what the issue, i hope you feel better soon <3

Follow Us On Social Media