A fond goodbye from myself and Lewis

E

elmo

Good evening,

Due to some recent situations which have occurred, mixed with feelings that have been brewing for a long time now, myself and @Chief Duck will be stepping down from our roles within the community entirely.

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail as to what has happened or my personal thoughts on the matter and nor is Lewis. I have written this post with Lewis to try and give a goodbye before we're gone, ultimately there isn't much choice on my end and that's how it is. We're heartbroken to be leaving behind over a year of work that we've put in and leaving behind the teams and community that we've loved working with and having such good personal relations with. Sadly, for both of us, it isn't a decision we've been able to make over time and has had to be rushed. We'll be honestly so saddened to be going and it has been a blast working with each and every one of you and everyone has worked well together to make a difference.

I hope James and Co. will work just as hard as they have been up to now in progressing the community forward and I am sure you'll see some great things coming out of Gold Command soon enough.

I am sorry that its had to end like this, frankly, I'll be honest and say I'm not too happy with a lot of things within the community right now but I have my full faith that these will be rectified and PoliceMP will be continuing to improve day after day into the future.

For those who would like to keep in touch with me and Lewis, please feel free to add us or whack us a DM. We'll always be happy to hear from you, there's no hate anywhere from us.

I didn't wanna make this one of my huge posts because there's not much need, what's happened has happened and as a community, I hope you will adjust and move on accordingly. You've got an amazing structure in place, we've done our part but the future is now in your hands.

Thanks to everyone for making PoliceMP the server we've always enjoyed and long may it continue.

Tom and Lewis ❤️

really sad to see you both go, i wish you all the best of luck, thank you for everything
Good evening,

Due to some recent situations which have occurred, mixed with feelings that have been brewing for a long time now, myself and @Chief Duck will be stepping down from our roles within the community entirely.

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail as to what has happened or my personal thoughts on the matter and nor is Lewis. I have written this post with Lewis to try and give a goodbye before we're gone, ultimately there isn't much choice on my end and that's how it is. We're heartbroken to be leaving behind over a year of work that we've put in and leaving behind the teams and community that we've loved working with and having such good personal relations with. Sadly, for both of us, it isn't a decision we've been able to make over time and has had to be rushed. We'll be honestly so saddened to be going and it has been a blast working with each and every one of you and everyone has worked well together to make a difference.

I hope James and Co. will work just as hard as they have been up to now in progressing the community forward and I am sure you'll see some great things coming out of Gold Command soon enough.

I am sorry that its had to end like this, frankly, I'll be honest and say I'm not too happy with a lot of things within the community right now but I have my full faith that these will be rectified and PoliceMP will be continuing to improve day after day into the future.

For those who would like to keep in touch with me and Lewis, please feel free to add us or whack us a DM. We'll always be happy to hear from you, there's no hate anywhere from us.

I didn't wanna make this one of my huge posts because there's not much need, what's happened has happened and as a community, I hope you will adjust and move on accordingly. You've got an amazing structure in place, we've done our part but the future is now in your hands.

Thanks to everyone for making PoliceMP the server we've always enjoyed and long may it continue.

Tom and Lewis ❤️

you've done within PoliceMP

You guys will be missed, Thank you for all the work you have done and the stuff you both have done for me personally

I'm so sorry to hear this tbh you will be missed greatly by the whole of police mp and its been a such pleasure to work with both of u on police mp hope you both all the best in the future good look to both of you once again and take care
Good evening,

Tom and Lewis ❤️