Declined A new division i would like to bring to the server

The suggestion has been declined.

FIN G

Reaction score
hello well i have been around different types of mod makers and i have seen couple of mods for a division i don't believe we have and the division is the RNLI as i have been on a call and seen we have struggled to get the call sorted due to us not having a boat division and i believe that this could become a really popular division i also would love to see this myself as there is a few people who could have quite a bit of knowledge for this

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe something is currently in the works for RNLI, With the stations being added in a previous update I think we should be getting something soon.

hello well i have been around different types of mod makers and i have seen couple of mods for a division i don't believe we have and the division is the RNLI as i have been on a call and seen we have struggled to get the call sorted due to us not having a boat division and i believe that this could become a really popular division i also would love to see this myself as there is a few people who could have quite a bit of knowledge for this
From what I can remember, RNLI is already being worked on. Stations have been added into the game already, but with how busy the developers have got, it could be a while before it gets pushed/added.