Accepted A notification for CIVs When a DSU Dog bites them.

The suggestion has been accepted.
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to maybe add a notification for CIVs when the dog gets close as when we as DSU Deploy the dogs sometimes the civs dont stop and continue running.

I think this is because they cant see the dog or they don't know so maybe if a notification came up for them it would be better for both CIVs and dog handlers.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think it would be a good idea to maybe add a notification for CIVs when the dog gets close as when we as DSU Deploy the dogs sometimes the civs dont stop and continue running.

I think this is because they cant see the dog or they don't know so maybe if a notification came up for them it would be better for both CIVs and dog handlers.

Hello,

I like this suggestion, I will accept it on the basis it is something I would like to do in future. I will certainly look into animations etc so that its not just a notifcation but it would slow the player down, force them to limp etc, or even make them fall.

No ETA on this being implemented, and no garuntee that it will. However I will move this to accepted.

Thanks,
Kian