Declined Accessories

The suggestion has been declined.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
+1 - Great addition rather than just getting hair (why most people buy it).

+1 I Whats The Main Reason Its Given To Snrs ? Can It Be Trailed Or Re looked At :)
Senior civs are only able to do this when running as civ. They are not allowed to, and I am pretty sure now are unable to add glasses or anything to their outfits when not running as civ. I believe the only people allowed to change outfits/add accessories are band 4+.

This used to be a thing a while back I believe, but was removed due to people abusing it (ie adding holsters to uniforms when they weren't AFO, changing the outfits entirely etc)

This used to be a thing a while back I believe, but was removed due to people abusing it (ie adding holsters to uniforms when they weren't AFO, changing the outfits entirely etc)
All they really need to do is limit what people can wear. The devs are very experienced I am sure they would be able to restrict some items especially because I am only suggeting things like Glasses and Watches anyway as I think that the uniforms are fine and like you said people will abuse it if they add other things aswell but you cant really abuse it if the items are restricted like adding glasses or watches because you cant make a watch or some glasses look bad in my opinion.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I do agree, it would be more realistic to have additional features such as glasses as part of Tac Ops. Unfortunately, the script we use does not specify individual prop types. Instead, we can only specify the whole category. Glasses come under the face props, including other props such as a range of masks (animal).

I will decline this, as there's no simple way to enable glasses. We may be able to find an alternative solution long term to restrict it, but it's unlikely to happen in the near future.

Thanks