Accepted Add AI robberys

The suggestion has been accepted.

Callymanjarvis1

Reaction score
could add ad ai robbery’s that would be sick like gas station robbery’s and banks and apartments and add like ai 999 calls through the text chat that would be very cool and fun to respond to like for example a gas station robbery you can respond to the call

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
These were a thing, they were temp removed to be fixed and re introduced with a better version in the future, I'm sure intrise etc can provide a more detailed explanation than me though xD

These were a thing, they were temp removed to be fixed and re introduced with a better version in the future, I'm sure intrise etc can provide a more detailed explanation than me though xD
Yea mate will just make that downtime funer like early morning when server is boring and nothing happening

I wonder if there's any updates on the progress of AI calls? Or if they're even going to come back at some point?

It has been brought up in the past and as far as I'm aware the last I heard is they are temporarily disabled but will be coming back. They were great to have but in truth they were very buggy and a bit all over the place. So its nice they were removed to get worked in. But I fully agree with Cally, even though there are civs and ANPR's etc etc, there is only so many time you can do this without getting bored. At the end of the day the more there is to do the better :))

It has been brought up in the past and as far as I'm aware the last I heard is they are temporarily disabled but will be coming back. They were great to have but in truth they were very buggy and a bit all over the place. So its nice they were removed to get worked in. But I fully agree with Cally, even though there are civs and ANPR's etc etc, there is only so many time you can do this without getting bored. At the end of the day the more there is to do the better :))
I always hated attending fight calls just to find the AI's standing still.

Hopefully the AI calls will come back bigger and better than before.

Hello all,

The old callouts have been disabled, as they were significantly buggy. There are no plans for the old AI calls to come back.

The new callouts have been started, although at the same time there's a high demand and number of change requests coming through, it will take time until anything is ready, hence there is no ETA.

AI robberies will be included, it's unlikely that it will be in the first release, but it's quite a common one so at some point there will be a similar call.

Thanks