Accepted Add RNLI as a division

The suggestion has been accepted.

danryan89

Reaction score
Hello! I am a really big fan of the RNLI (Royal national lifeboat institution) and seems as the map is right next to a sea I feel like it could be quite interesting to add the RNLI as a division... I understand that obviously this would take a very long amount of time to implement but I just thought it would be a nice idea :)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello! I am a really big fan of the RNLI (Royal national lifeboat institution) and seems as the map is right next to a sea I feel like it could be quite interesting to add the RNLI as a division... I understand that obviously this would take a very long amount of time to implement but I just thought it would be a nice idea :)
Their is work in progress regarding the RNLI, I'm a helm at my station and also can't wait for this to be added into the server I belive it will be a subdivision under lfb rather than a AUX division as I previously suggested

Their is work in progress regarding the RNLI, I'm a helm at my station and also can't wait for this to be added into the server I belive it will be a subdivision under lfb rather than a AUX division as I previously suggested
Great! do you know if there is anyway that i might be able to help out with the development? just really want to get as involved in this as i can :)

Great! do you know if there is anyway that i might be able to help out with the development? just really want to get as involved in this as i can :)
Their is a dedicated team of developers on the server I belive apps come out occasionally but I'm not 100% sure

Hey WarriorAnt21,.

Thanks for your suggestion.

RNLI is in the pipeline at some point in the future. It is unlikely it would be a division in itself, as the content is rather limited, so it would likely to be a subdivision within an existing division. At this stage, there's no ETA I'm afraid.

Thanks