Suggestion Accepted [ADDED] MET - DSU: FSD Uniform

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Breach

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: FSD Uniform

Division: MET - DSU

Can Sergeant and Inspector variations of the FSD uniform please be added in the same way all of the AFO uniforms have rank variations available. Thanking you 😁

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: FSD Uniform

Division: MET - DSU

Can Sergeant and Inspector variations of the FSD uniform please be added in the same way all of the AFO uniforms have rank variations available. Thanking you 😁
Hello @(XS3) Breach, I know from looking at this previously in the /customchar menu that the uniform doesn't have any epaulettes. Therefore I think it would be a task for the devs to add variations for this as its not as simple as just adding the uniform into the locker. However, I have very little knowledge of this kind of area so will move the suggestion into the dev area for you. :)

Kian69
E1 Chief Inspector

Hello @(XS3) Breach, I know from looking at this previously in the /customchar menu that the uniform doesn't have any epaulettes. Therefore I think it would be a task for the devs to add variations for this as its not as simple as just adding the uniform into the locker. However, I have very little knowledge of this kind of area so will move the suggestion into the dev area for you. :)

Kian69
E1 Chief Inspector

Hello @Breach, in the latest update along with the DSU Locker, Vehicle and Station overhaul - The Devs have added ranked epaulettes with the Sergeant and Inspector FSD Uniforms. Therefore I will close the thread. :)

Thanks,
Kian (E1)
Chief Inspector