adding a Cad system?

Gurpy (d311)

Game Moderator
Reaction score
hello,

I was wondering if a Cad system could potentially be added as i was thinking of ways that might help the RP to have this as with Civ RP records could potentially be added by mods or devs to the civ i.e. who the arresting officer was and what where the previous convictions and how long served and if the character gets used again we would have all the records all in one place i.e. he has been arrested 3 times for so and so allowing the civ and the officer to RP the checks and have a bit more detail perhaps added to the RP further if the officer can add on the system what he is being fined or arrested for and with cad having all the details we can rp the length of time served i.e. 1 mouth is a 1min in real time and they would also have a way of remembering the sections and fine amount's. it can be added to see if the civ has a valid licence and even a record check of all AI vehicles and peds when running the id and maybe saving time the civ from adding it to chat and the same for the fines being given can just be the officer RP giving him the fine something like rp2 depending on if there are more then one civ rp at the same time 'rp2 fine was given by officer to be signed' and the civ replying signed and given back to office' and then voice just saying it to the user what the fine is and he can then check the cad on his profile to see what records where added after words

it could also maybe allow for easier access for Met control as well instead of maybe a google sheet met control can have all officers already on the screen with whether they are sate 1&2 or 5 or 6 but also can have live locations so that way met control can see where people are so if ie the panic button gets pushed and the red blip goes met control will still see the user and can show the units responding and also create it on cad as a call allowing any responding officers and any CID or afo or dsu or ERT statements can be added as well as pictures from cid can be added live location and status can be updated directly from cad and updated for all is like the PNC if a person is state 5 to a person with a knife the user can use met control or self dispatch and all who have access can se who is been state 5 & 6 and can also add there own statements as well as supplementals from those who respond i.e afo can add there versions 'like the person made off and was arrested and gun or tazer point' add that sort of RP of the officer filling in the incident report as the CID reports can also be added to the call notes and when the CID askes for the officer statements as the officer is listed and tagged to the call on cad he can add his supplemental statement in saving the CID to do all and he can then just verify with the officer and sign it off that way? this is the one i have previously used is sonoran cad.

many thanks

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

A CAD system is currently being worked on and will be implemented fully upon its completion