Declined AFO map cordon

The suggestion has been declined.

NickyThomas

Reaction score
I jumped on to the server the other day and spawned at MRPD and I had someone shouting at me right after I spawned saying I shouldn’t be in the area as I am not AFO and they tried cutting me off constantly with their car while I was going to the garage telling me I am not AFO and to leave the area.

Would it be possible for AFOs to mark the map with a exclusion radius where officers who are not AFO trained should not enter? This would make it a lot easier when spawning and patrolling to avoid areas especially if the scene is on another radio channel.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I jumped on to the server the other day and spawned at MRPD and I had someone shouting at me right after I spawned saying I shouldn’t be in the area as I am not AFO and they tried cutting me off constantly with their car while I was going to the garage telling me I am not AFO and to leave the area.

Would it be possible for AFOs to mark the map with a exclusion radius where officers who are not AFO trained should not enter? This would make it a lot easier when spawning and patrolling to avoid areas especially if the scene is on another radio channel.

How would that work though if you've just spawned in from opening the game?

How would that work though if you've just spawned in from opening the game?
It would be on the map / mini-map in a specific colour so when you are near by, you know not to enter the area or you could have information within a Police Computer which loads other basic information about current activity and calls. Similar to how to Request function works, but it would show the area where AFO have marked as active scene and non firearm officers should not enter.

It would be on the map / mini-map in a specific colour so when you are near by, you know not to enter the area or you could have information within a Police Computer which loads other basic information about current activity and calls. Similar to how to Request function works, but it would show the area where AFO have marked as active scene and non firearm officers should not enter.

If you're just spawning in though you won't know that.

If you're just spawning in though you won't know that.
I don't quite understand what you are getting at? The idea is to help make people aware when they spawn in to prevent them from straying into active firearm scenes? The point of it is to flag it on the mini-map or in the police computer so people are aware of it after spawning in.

I don't quite understand what you are getting at? The idea is to help make people aware when they spawn in to prevent them from straying into active firearm scenes? The point of it is to flag it on the mini-map or in the police computer so people are aware of it after spawning in.

Say shots are fired at a police station. If you've just spawned in at that police station it'll be too late as you'll already need to be in the game to see the AFO cordon. You can't see the mini-map before you join the game basically.

Say shots are fired at a police station. If you've just spawned in at that police station it'll be too late as you'll already need to be in the game to see the AFO cordon. You can't see the mini-map before you join the game basically.
Ah I get you, perhaps if spawn location are within the radius, that spawn becomes temporarily unavailable.

Hey all,

Thanks for your suggestion and inputs.

We have no simple way of detecting a civ scene ongoing within the particular area, therefore at the moment there are no plans to add this in. Scenes at a station are quite rare, so most players spawning would rarely be affected.

Thanks