Suggestion Accepted AFO - Unmarked Skoda

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

(FS3) XGhost

Sergeant
Reaction score
New Suggestion to AFO Garage 23/06/2024- Unmarked Skoda model could be the same one as the COLP or just a complete different one. I think a Unmarked Skoda would be a very nice car for AFO Garage. Thoughts ?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
More of a traffic thing, AFO dont use Skoda really other than MODP and CNC

New Suggestion to AFO Garage 23/06/2024- Unmarked Skoda model could be the same one as the COLP or just a complete different one. I think a Unmarked Skoda would be a very nice car for AFO Garage. Thoughts ?
+1

Would you require a Saloon or an Estate?

in all fairs where i am from I dont see Firearms Drive in Skoda i see em in Big Go5's marked an unmarked but thats from where i am Unsure if its the same within London Area but still

Forces nationwide are shifting to VAG and Volvo for authorities vehicles so I personally have no issue with AFO having an Octavia VRS in terms of realism. Will raise this for senior dev to consider

This one can be shifted to DEV - Suggestion approved. I will communicate with AFO Command to determine a vehicle model and projected completion date