Declined Aircraft display team like red arrows but potentially have a unique display team to this server can be used at some events)

The suggestion has been declined.

(B3) RudeDarkblade

Chief Fire & Rescue Commissioner
Reaction score
So when we have certain events coming like anniversaries, Queen/patriotic related events applied in game or just events in general, we can put on a little shows and do some flyovers etc. But I was thinking we have a good aircraft and a custom PMP livery and colours to match the plane

Just to be clear the links I post here are past examples I have been apart of or seen in old servers and in no way advertising. I would also like to add how cool would it be to see a squadron of aircraft flying above the London streets which can be often for training exercises. Plus it gives a reason for search and rescue and role-playing scenarios for crashes, fires, road closures, search and rescue. Not only that we can utilise a radio channel for when we display so that anyone who likes hearing the communications can tune in, and we can use it for better RP

This Instagram link below is a team I flew for a couple years ago for about a year and a half. It was xbox only but I'd love to see something like this for PMP and something I'd dream to be apart of

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have been looking at the display sequences for the reds that can be used as a base training for this and thinking of ideas for new manoeuvres to try as well as some originals from my old xbox teams since I still have old sequences from these 😊
Other things to consider the team can start from a small size of a 5 ship Enid display to get the ball rolling and then if all goes well can grow the size to 7 and then eventually 9

Last edited: