Pending ANPR discord pings

The suggestion is Pending for review

ConnorPMP

Media Team
Reaction score
Hello my suggestion is for police to be able to ping vehicle num plates using the discord anpr pings. This would work by doing the command in the anpr discord /startanpr (numplate) then once doing this every time it goes past a ANPR it will ping you in the ANPR channel to stop this you will do /stopanpr (numplate) but for this to wokr efficiently more ANPR's would need to be added.

Hello my suggestion is for police to be able to ping vehicle num plates using the discord anpr pings. This would work by doing the command in the anpr discord /startanpr (numplate) then once doing this every time it goes past a ANPR it will ping you in the ANPR channel to stop this you will do /stopanpr (numplate) but for this to wokr efficiently more ANPR's would need to be added.
this happend ages and crashed the server multiple times i believe something is in the works but not 100% sure

Ye it was added directly in game and it had a red dot but as it is in discord and if it had a postal I would day there would be no lag as the only thing thats happening in game is the ping nohing else like menus ect
this happend ages and crashed the server multiple times i believe something is in the works but not 100% sure

There was an in-game system but was taken out due to troubles it caused. Perhaps let's just wait for that system to be optimised and reintroduced into the server.

Loving the idea, but I can see one slight issue with it.

People forgetting to disable the ANPR Ping.

But other than that I quite like the idea. Or maybe instead of it going into the discord, maybe some sort of script can be made or is already out there that could put local messages in the ingame chat or on a side box with those pings. Because then it doesn't clutter the discord and there's less chance of someone forgetting to turn it off because then it gets auto turned off when you disconnect from server.