Declined Auth for V90 COLP to be used by ARO in addition to RTPC

The suggestion has been declined.

VexSynex

Reaction score
Please can ARO have perms to use the COLP car thats basically the same car as the area patrol vehicle.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Don't see the point. COLP doesn't have area? -1
"City of London" also, it's a form of income for the server and therefore can influence more revenue as well as better updates as the money can be distributed into development and etc.

Not all about the money. I don't see the need for them to have access to COLP vehicles? Just looks like its taking away from RTPCs fleet??

An Area Car is apart of MET, don't see the need for it to be using COLPs fleet?
I'm sorry did you not read the part where it specifically says for ARO, becuase the only differance is the skin on the car, we have the V90 as ARO..? What is your point?

Not all about the money. I don't see the need for them to have access to COLP vehicles? Just looks like its taking away from RTPCs fleet??
Omd's whys half of RTPC assuming it means taking from your "fleet" its a community, ARO is exclusive within ERT and would only be available to them not the entire of ERT smh. The only differance is the skin on the car not saying "Area Patrol Vehicle" and says COLP on the side.

Omd's whys half of RTPC assuming it means taking from your "fleet" its a community, ARO is exclusive within ERT and would only be available to them not the entire of ERT smh. The only differance is the skin on the car not saying "Area Patrol Vehicle" and says COLP on the side.
City Of London Police do not have Area cars, Therefore I do not believe this should be added. AROs already have access to a lovely Volvo V90. I don't see the need for this vehicle to be shared by RTPC and ARO.

You always have the option of joining RTPC to drive it ;)

To start with this doesn’t need an argument. The whole point of the forum is for people to make suggestions and it allows others to comment. Just because someone doesn’t like your suggestion doesn’t mean they didn’t read the suggestion it means they don’t agree. Now back to the actual suggestion. I too would say no to this. At this moment in time the Volvo v90 in the ARO garage is the only allowed vehicle.

Reactions: z1.
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The COLP VW Passat is RTPC. At the moment we have no plans to extend that to ARO/ERT.

Thanks