Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Allow civs to edit the inventory of vehicles

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Julio Portez

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow civs to edit the inventory of vehicles

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Allow civilian players to edit the vehicle's inventory when PCs search vehicles using right-click + r. This will add more realism and free up the /me usage in busy scenes.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings JulioPortez 👋

This suggestion would definitely benefit Civs and anyone who is involved in using the search features for cars.
However, I believe the Right Click + R is linked to the AI system and so in order to work out how feasible this would be to implement a way for real players to utilize a search feature, I will be moving the thread over to the Pending dev review section :)

Many Thanks,

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

This suggestion has been added to the backlog.

What is a backlog?
Backlog refers to a list of tasks or work items that need to be completed. This is a list of features, enhancements, bug fixes, and other changes to a product that need to be implemented.

What does this mean?
The suggestion has made it through to the next stage of the development cycle.

Is there an ETA?
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for any features, requests, or bug fixes that have been added to the backlog.

What happens next?
Once a developer picks up the relevant work item, the change will go through the pipelines and any details will be posted in the #changelog channel. There will be no further updates on this thread.

Thanks!