Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Boards / Vertical Props

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Boards / Vertical Props

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Having a board to board up doors / windows for barricaded suspects and other vertical props for blocked doors for FRU rescue ETC

Upvote 0
I think a way of locking doors from interiors would be a good solution to this. This would give the big red key a genuine use (perhaps could then develop it to work like the window hammer does), and it would also allow proper locking of police and restricted interiors.

+1 from me. Being able to utilise the big red key to actually "bust" through a door would be amazing, and better the RP rather than having to use /me or yellow text chat.

Any update on this?
Civ command or Devs
My question is how would FRU or anyone able to access through those doors if there are props or boards that were set up on the inside of the interior? Unless doors and those props are breakable, then you would be able to enter. Believe there is a script "Method of Entry" could be used. Will leave this for the devs to respond.

My question is how would FRU or anyone able to access through those doors if there are props or boards that were set up on the inside of the interior? Unless doors and those props are breakable, then you would be able to enter. Believe there is a script "Method of Entry" could be used. Will leave this for the devs to respond.
They could do breaks door or something similar in yellow chat and the civ could use F5 Delete prop. In the future the devs could make them breakable if possible. However, that is how the basis of it would work.