Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ additional Vehicles

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Jimmy Ryan

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civ additional Vehicles

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I know we have recently had a major garage update but going through this list, there are some vehicles which would make some great additions to the civ garage if they could be added as i believe they are already in the game? Below are spawn codes which I think would make some great additions ranging from full faring motorcycles to average day to day UK looking vehicles.

LINK to list
https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Vehicles

zion3
cypher
euros
zr350
remus
vectre
sentinel3
sugoi
vstr
kuruma
jugular
elegy
tailgater2
surge
caracara2
blazer4
double
carbonrs
bati
patriot2
outlaw
scorcher
club
btype3
calico
mamba
minivan

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings Jimmy Ryan 👋

Thank you for taking the time to type this all up and go through the website list. I can confirm all those vehicle are spawn-able through tx menu and are in game. I will move this post to Pending Dev Review to see if this can be done.

Many Thanks,

Message for Dev team can these be added to the existing garage alongside what we already have?? Many thanks <3

Hey,

These can be added to the current garages. Would you/someone be able to put them into the existing categories and we can look at adding it in.

Thanks

Many thanks Intrise, I will look at sorting them into the existing categories and post them here.

Many Thanks,

Hey,

These can be added to the current garages. Would you/someone be able to put them into the existing categories and we can look at adding it in.

Thanks

Sorry for the delay @Intrise, please find attached list with a few extras we've accepted.

Commercial:
Rumpo3
Gburrito2

Coupe:
Zion3
ZR350
Calico
Mamba
Feltzer3

Hatchback
Sugoi
Club