Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIV RP - Firearms and Senior

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Kes

Aux Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CIV RP - Firearms and Senior

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Could I make a suggestion in regards to Senior Civ and Civ firearms. Currently these roles are given out as and when and there is no real way of showing your interest/putting yourself forward for these.
On every other divisions, roles like these are done on a application basis and therefore people can apply or show interest in roles.
I feel Senior Civ and Civ firearms should be application based. Therefore you have the chance to earn these roles without being in the right place at the right time.
I am all for roles being earned but at the same time I feel it should be fair to all those who want the chance.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
thanks for suggestion. Civ isn’t like every div and we work differently as the level of trust is much higher. We hand pick senior civs and firearms tag from their high activity and high trust level and leadership skills. I won’t open apps and then just pick the best of a bad bunch for the sake of it. It’s nothing to do with right place right time. It’s about showing the above attributes.