Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Vehicle Menu

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Antony

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civ Vehicle Menu

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

My suggestion is to add a menu where a civ can basically break the car without having to ran it into a wall so it could have things like making the engine smoke and other sort of defects that would make the car unroad worthy and maybe one where you can kill the engine completely I think this will help with roleplay scene and could make more as if driving on highway and engine cuts out the Highways and AA will be needed

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have seen in other places menus that can remove doors and other components, something like that would be good, but not sure how easy done the actual destruction of the car is

Suggestion Title: Civ Vehicle Menu

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

My suggestion is to add a menu where a civ can basically break the car without having to ran it into a wall so it could have things like making the engine smoke and other sort of defects that would make the car unroad worthy and maybe one where you can kill the engine completely I think this will help with roleplay scene and could make more as if driving on highway and engine cuts out the Highways and AA will be needed
Hi Antony,

Thank you for the suggestion.
We can already kill the engine but turning the engine off (this also saves fuel ;).. ) In regards to a menu to do certain things, I.E broken window/missing light/smoking engine/missing parts etc. I do like this idea and feel it could add more RP to situations, how ever I do not feel that it would be used enough to ask our developers to add it to their long list of features to build and implement. For these reason, for now I shall be declining this suggestion.
Feel free to re-post at a later date and we can reconsider.

Thank you,
PipeDreamR
CR1 - Civilian Command