Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civilian RP- Civ deployments

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(OFC) Harry

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civilian RP- Civ deployments

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I suggest for large scenes that could occur into a methane to be a civ deployment. After multiple times of this happening to me as civ were 2 MI have been declared it can be quite annoying and prevents it from happening in the future.

Thanks
Harry! Civilian trained Actor

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings Harry 👋

So we closely monitor things like this. We want to minimize the amount of paper work for our division but still maintaining grips on controlling scene that require large amount of resources with little to no notice.

As it currently stands, firearm, weapons and FTS scene are put there in order to let other civs know "Hey just to let you guys know I'm going to be FTS'ing and shooting some Police, so if you try to do a scene similar to mine, expect no units". Things like this are a somewhat frequent which is why we utilize the deployment thread.

Things like Major Incidents should not be happening as frequently, hence they aren't required to be put there. If 2 MI have been declared you could questions why should there be a 3rd. It would become too overwhelming. The more frequently they occur the less effect the word "Major" has next to incident. As civs although we control the direction of the scene, if it was to be declared as a methane, sometimes that it out of our hands and would be up to the discretion of units on scene. You could argue it is the civs fault, but that isn't always the case :).

In terms of moving MI into the Civ Deployments channel, it is something I will monitor over the course of the month of March. At the end of the month I will provide a conclusion here as to accept or decline this suggestion on the basis of statistics (this will NOT include the planned Wednesday methane as that is a planned event)

Many thanks,

Hey pops,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant if there’s one on going and I’ve just set up a MI, because they take quite a long time to set up and it’s uncommon but still happens that 2 MI happen at the same time and makes it bad for both civs. If we just put a deployment in it would prevent this from happening, and as you said they dont happen often so it wouldn’t be too much more work for civs.

Thanks for taking this into consideration :)

Greetings once again Harry! 👋

You may have now noticed implementations we have put in place for the deployments channel, as such we are now closely monitoring it and will change things as needed. I have also taken your point into consideration but at this time we do not deem it not necessary to include this :))

Many Thanks for the suggestion and I will continue to keep an eye on scenes like this,