Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP Divisional Monthly Operations Notice Board

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Jimmy Ryan

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CivRP Divisional Monthly Operations Notice Board

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Would it be possible to have a Thread within CivRP on discord to aid Divisional Operations (a Form hub style thread with links to CivRP guides submitted from divisions) this would/could help boost Civ scene ideas and specifically targeting said planned ops. I think this would be a good awareness platform.

i.e

AFO
October Operatopm
#OperationSweep
LINK example: www.operationsweep.policemp.dotcom

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings Jimmy Ryan 👋

This would be a great idea to ensure those Civs who aren't in divisions and wouldn't know about monthly operations, in the loop. I will check with the logistics of getting this sorted out for Discord and us Civ Command will come up with a structure. We will ensure any police division that has a monthly operations going that all the Civs will be aware as to what they are and how to assist in RP when they see the tweets.
I will get back to you on this once I have liaised in depth with the appropriate people :)

Many Thanks,

Hello again Jimmy Ryan 👋

I have spoken with the Civ CMD team and this will be implemented into the Civ FormHub in the coming times. Our form hub is only a month old and is still a work in progress. We are in the current state of setting it up to be effective for all Civs to use.
Therefore I will be moving this suggestion to Accepted and you may hopefully see these changes added to the Form Hub shortly!

Many Thanks,

In addition to this i will be resetting the form hub this weekend with the new updates. Keep an eye out for announcements to how we intend to proceed with the new system!